03

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ CHAPTER THREE ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌MIND OVER MATTER ❛ and when the seasons changewill you stand my me? ❜

- ̥۪͙۪˚ CHAPTER THREE ˚ ̥۪͙۪◌
MIND OVER MATTER
❛ and when the seasons change
will you stand my me? ❜

- ̥۪͙۪˚┊❛ CHAPTER THREE ❜┊˚ ̥۪͙۪◌MIND OVER MATTER ❛ and when the seasons changewill you stand my me? ❜

My dear Eudora,
You bleed I bleed, right?

"JACE, what are we doing?" questioned Lucerys, scared about what's to come

"JACE, what are we doing?" questioned Lucerys, scared about what's to come. Eudora looked towards the younger boy, keeping a protective arm around him just to make sure he didn't feel any more nervous than he should be. The cool breeze began to hit them, the night seemingly colder than usual. They didn't know whether they were shivering because of the temperature, or because of their frightened spirits.

"There's someone coming in," pointed out the Stark, as the last of the five kids made their way out of the door. Jacaerys marched in front of the group, watching as a figure emerged from the dark. "Who is it-"

"It's him!" exclaimed Rhaena out of pure shock. Aemond Targaryen strolled confidently onto the platform.

"It's me." The atmosphere began to grow thick, Eudora watched as Rhaena brought her hand into a fist. Her eyes quickly darted back to Aemond, whose brows knitted together in confusion. "Eudora."

"Aemond."

"What are you doing here?"

"You stole a dragon, from what I've heard," claimed Eudora, her posture immediately straightening, quickly letting out a shaky breath. The prince looked her up and down, knowing full well that Eudora should've been in her quarters, all of them should be in their rooms peacefully asleep. But he couldn't care less at the moment, he was busy out and about as well.

She then looked towards Rhaena once more, nodding to let her know to speak against him. "Vhagar is my mother's dragon," Rhaena said confidently, her jaw clenching after her sentence.

"And Vhagar has a new rider now," answered Aemond, his nonchalant demeanor already getting on everyone's nerves.

"She was mine to claim!"

"Then you should've claimed her!" The silver haired prince retorted. "Maybe your cousins can find you a pig to ride," he scoffed with such sarcasm. "It would suit you." In an instant, Rhaena charged at Aemond, trying to throw a punch. The prince, however, easily pushed her aside, Rhaena falling onto the ground.

Eudora instinctively pulled Lucerys behind her, taking a step back with shock. "You're hurting her!"

"You'll be next if you keep talking, Eudora," Aemond sneered, turning a dirty look to the girl.

Out of rage Baela came at him too, throwing a punch directly at Aemond's face. It only angered Aemond even more, giving Baela a punch as well. "Come at me again and I'll feed you to my dragon!" yelled the prince as the young girl touched her forehead in pain. Eudora watched as Jacaerys began to take a few steps towards his uncle.

"Jacaerys, no!" Eudora yelled, but it was too late. The Velaryon attempted to throw punches at Aemond, but with every swing he was able to avoid it. Jacaerys lost his control, giving Aemond the pleasure of kicking his nephew down. Lucerys was next, running from behind Eudora, the poor boy only managed a shove. Aemond was able to grab him by the neck and punched the child. During this Eudora wasn't so certain if she should help or not. She knew that this wasn't her fight, but watching Lucerys fall to the ground was her last straw. The small girl clenched her fists, striding over to the silver haired boy.

With all her might, Eudora took a swing at Aemond, fortunately hitting his face. The sting on her knuckles were strong but the pain that came after was stronger, an angered Aemond knocking her to the ground with a fierce punch. The taste of the sand entered her mouth as her face came in contact with the earth. "Why are you helping them?!" yelled Aemond at the Stark, striding towards her.

Jacaerys watched as Eudora tried to force herself back up, her face beginning to be tainted with blood. Infuriated he got back up and began to beat his uncle up. Baela and Rhaena joined him, and for a few seconds it felt like they had the upper hand. Aemond was older, taller, and obviously not having it. Immediately he kicked Jacaerys, shoving Baela and Rhaena out next. A bloodied Lucerys came running, and quickly Aemond held him up by the throat once more.

Eudora watched as the child dangled up high, and how Aemond raised a rock at Lucerys. "You will die screaming in flames just as your father did!" yelled Aemond, giving a cold look at Jacaerys. "Bastards."

"Enough!" scolded Eudora from the ground, only earning a sly chuckle from Aemond.

"My father's still alive!" defended Lucerys, clawing at the prince's arm to let him go.

"He doesn't know, does he?" said the silver haired boy, eyes still fixated on Jacaerys. "Lord Strong?" The brunette boy only pulled out his knife, pointing it towards Aemond. There was frustration in his eyes, his uncle did know how to infuriate him.

"Jace!" Rhaena screamed, watching as Aemond charged at him. The two began to attack each other, Jacaerys with his knife, Aemond with the rock in his hand. The Targaryen easily hit him on the head, Jacaerys falling to the ground, wincing in pain. The Stark managed to pull herself back on her feet, tackling Aemond to the ground. She did all she could to harm him, but fists weren't enough as Aemond hit her with the same rock on his hand. It was as if some fury was lit in Jacaerys, watching his newly acquainted friend slip in and out of consciousness. He dared not to say it, but he wanted the silver haired prince to pay for the damage inflicted.

Everything started ringing as Eudora clutched her head, she couldn't see much of what went down, only hearing the fighting and the wailing. Finally, Aemond's scream of terror seemed to have alerted the guards, heavy footseps could be heard crushing against the sand. The Stark composed herself, turning to face the four Velaryons. All bloodied up and beaten to a pulp, there was something else Eudora realized. Someone wounded Aemond, and wounded him horribly.

((🛒))