Pilot

Spencer's Hastings ban can be seen in the dead of night with music blasting"3OH!3's don't trust me" blasting through the radios. five girls are seen drinking and laughing. they are aria, Hanna, Emily, Spencer, and Lilith. lighting and thunder shoot across the sky on the outside of the barn.

Lightning shoots ounce again cutting off all the power "whoa, what happened?" Emily ask feeling creeped out by the dark.

"It must be the storm" Spencer says as it is the only logic reason. Lilith just rolls her eyes" come on guys don't be a bunch of babies. its just a little storm" she says with a careless shrug leaning back in her seat fiddling with her moon amulet.

As the girls just pull out three flash lights as the other four girls freeze at a creaking sound that is heard out of nowhere. " something's out there." Aria whisper's scared. suddenly the door creaks open scaring the other four girls more. Lilith rolls her eyes standing up while grabbing a piece of a wooden board. " if you guy's are really that scared I'll go check it out " she teases them making the others agree with her. she wasn't known as the extreme tomboy of the group for nothing. Lilith goes out of the barn before seeing her bestfriend Alison both smirk at each other.

The other four girls are still in the barn getting worried when she doesn't come back. The girls huddle together walking slowly to the door. glass is then heard shattering making them all gasp in fright freezing for a slight second before moving forward again. as leaves can be heard rustling. they move closer only for two people to jump out screaming "got cha!" making all the other girls scream.

Before realizing it was just their two friends Lilith and Allison as lightning flashes through the sky showing their faces as they laugh "that's so not funny Lilith! Allison!"Spencer tells them panting along with the other girls from the scare."we thought it was hilarious girlfriend"Alison says while throwing her arm over Liliths shoulder walking more into the barn.

Soon all the girls were sitting back down around the candles that gave them some light."Ali did you download the new Beyonce?"Hannah ask curled up in her pot across from Alison."oh not yet"leaning back in her seat 

"I'm loving her new video"Emily says excited while holding her news to her chest in the chair she's sitting in."maybe alittle to much em"Alison says with a smirk not seeing the slight hurt look in Emily's eyes.but Lilith did making her roll her eyes at Alison's slight jab but Emily just laughs it off with the other girls.

Alison then picks up a red cup with what was assumed alcohol passing it to Aria with a smirk."it's your turn"she says to Aria with a playful smirk.she takes the cup from Alison as all the girl wait as they eat small snacks.

"Becareful, aria.take too much and you'll tell us all your secrets"Spencer teases as she eats a grape or something from the snack bowl makeing all the girls laugh.

"Friends share secrets.that's what keeps us close"Alison says with a smirk to the other girls while fist bumping with Lilith.

Ask the girls all drink and continue their slumber party"drink up"thunder clashing in the background soon all the girls are seeing sleeping except for one.

Aria was the first to wake up as she sits up looking around seeing the other girls asleep except two.candles can still be seen lit while lightning up the room.she looks around confused at first.as she continues to look around two of her friends are missing.alison and Spencer.

She then goes around waking up the other girls one by one.all look at each other on who was gonna wake up Lilith.after all quietly arguing It was decided that Aria was gonna wake her up.

She goes to were Lilith is asleep on the floor "Lilith wake up"she gently shakes her shoulder before getting his in the face making her fall back some"OW!!!"Aria yells holding her head and nose makeing Lilith wake up only to see that it was Aria going slightly wide eye "oh shit my bad Aria"Lilith says scrambling up onto her feet then helps Aria up gently.