to kill a mocking girl part 2

Lilith, Spencer, Emily and aria were waiting by the lockers as aria was on her phone "what are you doing is that a new phone"Spencer asked as people rome the hallway.

"Yeah I'm checking my kin I'll just write on Hannah's wall from here"aria says as a different pictures with names was shown on the screen of her new phone before Hannah's was shown as she clicks on it.

"If she's not answering texts what makes you think she's checking Facebook"Emily asked.

"It's worth a try"aria says.

Lilith paced back and forth "that bastard better not hurt Hannah"she says as she paced just as Hannah makes her way over gaining there attention"whats going on"she asked.

"We we've been trying to get a hold of you what happened"aria says as they move so Hannah can get to her locker as she opens it putting a book inside"nothing just same old stupid questions"hana says.

"You were in there for an hour Hannah what else did he ask"Spencer asked as Hannah closed her locker turning around.

"Nothing he just took a couple of calls and I just sat there waiting for him to shut up"Hannah says leaning against her locker.

"At least he didn't try anything other wise I'll have to had kicked his ass"Lilith says Crossing her arms.

"Well is he gonna question all of us alone now"aria asked.

"Who knows? Look let's do this at lunch okay I have to hit the ladies before my next class "Hannah says before walking off as they all shared looks that was not Normal for Hannah before they spilt up going to there classes.

Aria sees Ezra as she follows him into his class room as she closed the door as he sits his coffee down as she smiles"hey"she says.

"Hey are you here to ask about the home work assignment"he says.

"Do you have plans this weekend "she asked.

Ezra chuckles"I think we should talk about the homework assignment "he says as he takes a seat at his desk.

"So you do have plans"she asked.

"I don't"Ezra says.

"Okay well there's... This opening at the gallery where my mom works and I promised I'd help out so if your Free --"she starts explaining.

"Do you think that's wise hanging with you and your folks a parent teacher conference over free wine"Ezra points out.

"Okay fine it's a bad idea what ....if we met up afterwards I could tell my mom I'm going to noel Kahn's party"she says slowly walking up to his desk as Ezra smiles with a laugh holding his coffee.

"Maybe you should go to the party."he says before taking a sip.

"Why... would I wanna do that"aria asked.

"So your class mates don't suspect you've lost interest in your peers"he says looking up at her.

She smiles"to late "she says as they go to hold hands before they quickly move apart when the door opens as another teacher walks in"Ezra....oh sorry excuse me"the teacher says.

"No it's fine come on Mrs Welch um...so are we clear about the homework assignment"Ezra says as he and aria share looks as they act like nothing happened.

Els were in the city Spencer and wren were shown sitting on some steps as they drink coffee as serins were heard somewhere.

"Did your sister send you here"wren asked as they set outside his place as Spencer shakes her head holding her coffee.