The Jenna thing

A elegant restaurants window is seen with the girls still in there outfits they wore at the funeral Lilith is seen staring at the table in deep in thought as the girls discussed on what just happened this afternoon."why was Jenna there"Aria asked the since they were all thinking of as a close up on them sitting a table is seen.

"I guess she back" while they continues to talk Villa is still in her thoughts while everyone was getting on her nerves about Jenna just here and then made her blood boil you would wonder what she does to make the girl hate her so much.she was brought out of her thoughts when her phone ring causing her to shake her head as she pulls her phone out seeing her little sister jacey was calling her before answering "hey jacey what's up"as she sniffles slightly before getting a worried look on her face hearing sisters shakeing"Lilith he's at again but this time he's brought friends they tried to do things to me but I ran hiding your room"he sister tells her before letting out a cry as banging on a door was heard causing Lilith to jump up dropping everything and running outside to her motorcycle as he friends shout a name wondering what was wrong but the only thing she could focus on was that her little sister needed her.

She zooms off passing by cars before making a sharp turn around a corner that leads to the street before coming to a screeching halt in front of her house before jumping off her bike running up the stone pathway to the steps up her house before a blood curdling scream is heard.

Making her angry as she kicked the door open with force causes her father's bike friends to stand up seeing her marching in with a glare that can kill.she looks around not seeing her farther"where the hell is he"she demand as the men just chuckle not taking her anger with caution "now why would we tell you besides he's busy in giving a little girl a lesson about how not to disobey.

The men laugh as her body shakes ridged with anger before grabbing the nearest thing to her witch was fire poker before swinging at him with force causing the vile man to shout in pain as his jaw is broken backing away.when the next one charging at her.she decided to put the training that her and her older brother to use.just as the man swings his fist she grabs his wrist with one hand as her other hand latched onto his upper elbow before turning her body as she used most of her strength before launching the pervert over her shoulder into the coffee table completely breaking it before breathing heavily as turns just as the final man grabs her by the throat choking her until she rames her knee into the man's ribs cage making him lose his breath before she does a perfect round house kick to his head knocking his ass out.

While all this was going on her friends had follow her as they called Raphael that something was wrong so they all raced to her house in worry but as soon as they got out of the car they all head shouting and crashing noise from the wide opens door before Raphael rushed forward as she shouts over his shoulder"call the police now"before rushing into the house seeing two grown man groaning in severe pain while the third one was knocked completely out cold before looking up hearing his girlfriend shout"IM GONNA FUCKING MURDER YOU!!!"before loud crash is head as a sound of body hitting the floor hard.he rushes up the stairs to see a room with ride upon doors as a little girl can be heard crying which makes him run to see his Lilith's little sister huddled on her bed half naked shakeing crying bruises can be seen clear as day on her in the shape of hand prints.before turning to see his girlfriend on top her farther who was fighting off his raging daughter as she throws punches left and right just as police sirens can be heard from the distance as a multiple heeled shows can be heard running up the stairs.he sees her grabbing a pieces of jard broken glass before rushing over"LILITH DON'T"wrapping his arms around her pulling her away as she thrashed against his arms trying to get back to bastard of a farther.

"Let me go he deserves what he gets after what he did to my little sister!"she screams as he tightens his arms around her before turning her head into his chest as he fights him before breaking into tears"shh is it's okay he can't hurt y'all anymore"he whispered into her ear as they slide down to the ground as she cry's into his chest all her friends looking wide eye seeing this side of Lilith all sharing a worried look for there friend.