Aonung X Fem Human Reader

"Hey guys!" You shout as you see the Sully kids in the water.

"About time you decided to join us." Lo'ak says.

"Yeah. How come you were late getting up this morning?" Neteyam asks.

"Oh I just slept in a little." You say as you smile.

"We were debating on whether we should go check on you." Kiri says.

"Well I'm here now." You say kindly.

"Good. Come into the water. We got a lot to show you." Lo'ak says as he gestures for you to come over to him.

"The water?" You ask as you stand on the sand at the edge of the crystal clear blue water.

"Yeah." Lo'ak says.

"Uh..." You say nervously.

"What's going on guys?" A voice asks revealing to be Tsireya, Roxto and Aonung.

"Hey Tsireya, Roxto, Aonung." Neteyam says.

"I see you got your friend with you today." Aonung says as he looks at you.

"What's the matter? The water doesn't bite." Roxto says as he chuckles.

"Be nice you two." Tsireya says as she looks at Aonung and Roxto.

"Yeah. Let's not have a repeat of what happened the first time we got into it with you guys." Lo'ak says as he and Neteyam snicker.

"We are. Don't worry." Roxto says.

"But to be fair we didn't exactly get your friend's name anyway." Aonung says as he looks at you.

"Oh. It's Y/N." You say shyly as you brush a strand of hair behind your ear.

"Y/N huh? I like that. Different but I like it." Aonung says causing you to blush.

"Thank you. I like yours too." You say shyly.

"Come on already. We got a lot go explore." Lo'ak says impatiently.

"Uh..." You say nervously as you look at the water.

"It's okay Y/N. The wildlife here is fairly friendly. It's beyond the reef where they are not." Tsireya says as she looks at you.

"Um... I think I'll just hang back here in the shallows." You say as you back up from the watery edge.

"Huh? Why?" Kiri asks curiously.

"I uh jut changed my mind is all. I didn't get to really see everything here on land yet. So I think I'll save the best scenary tour for last. After all you guys made it sound that under water it's breath taking." You say nervously.

"Are you sure?" Tsireya asks as she looks at you.

"Yeah. Come play with us Y/N." Tuk says.

"I'm sure. Uh I'll just see you guys later." You say as as you gesture to leaving.

"Y/N are you not telling us something? You're acting pretty nervous." Neteyam asks curiously.

"No, no. I just think I would be better swimming another time." You say as you put your hands up defensively.

"Okay if you're sure. We can always hang out with you out of the water." Kiri says.

"No. You guys go ahead. I'm just gonna nose around on my own for a bit." You say as you quickly leave.

*Timeskip To The Middle Of The Night*

"That was embarrassing. I can't believe I let my fear of swimming get the best of me. And in front of my friends and this new clan. Well no more. I'm gonna teach myself to swim. One way or another." You say as you are standing on the sand next to the water before taking a deep breath in and releasing it as you step into the shallow water.

"This isn't so bad. Okay. Doing good so far. Just gotta get out further." You say nervously as you go out further into the water where it is deep and immediately regret it and begin to panick nervously due to not being able to swim.

"Uh-oh. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. Help! Someone help! Please!" You shout as you begin to flail in attempt to stay above the water only to fail and begin to go under and swallow water before someone grabs you and pulls you out and onto the shore.

"Hey are you okay?" A male voice asks as you are coughing up water.

"Yes. Thank you uh...?" You ask as you look and see Aonung is the one who saved you.

"Aonung. Y/N right?" Aonung asks as you nod and stand up with his help.

"Yeah. That was really embarrassing but thank you for saving me." You say as you steady your breathing after you stop coughing.

"I saw you flailing and calling for help. You looked like a seal flailing about. Didn't you ever learn how to properly swim?" Aonung asks as he laughs causing you to give an unamused expression.

"Thank you for saving me but you don't have to rub it in." You say as you begin to walk off only for Aonung to stop you by grabbing your wrist.

"Rub what in? I'm just having a bit of fun here." Aonung says as he chuckles.

"What do you think?" You ask angrily.

"Wait a minute. You... you can't swim can you?" Aonung asks as you shake your head.

"No. I've had a fear of it since I nearly drowned in a lake when I was little. I will only go in shallow water. Anything past my knees and I won't do it." You say shyly.

"So that's why you wouldn't go in the water earlier and left. But wait. Then why didn't you tell one of us instead of practically asking to drown yourself a little bit ago?" Aonung asks curiously as you blush in embarrassment.

"Because it's embarrassing. I didn't wanna seem like a burden and ruin everyone's fun. I wanted to proof I could do it myself. But I even messed that up. Go ahead and laugh. I know as a sky person I'm strange as it is and something so natural for your clan should be an easy thing to learn in general so I understand if you wanna laugh at me." You say as you look down.

"I'm not gonna laugh. I'm just happy I pulled you out in time. But if you truly want to learn I can show you. We can do it at night so you don't have to feel embarrassed." Aonung says kindly as you look at him in surprise.

"You'd do that?" You ask in surprise.

"Yeah. I never taught a sky person before so I'll need to learn your limits but I don't mind. Especially not for a pretty sky person at that." Aonung says as he smirks.

"You think I'm pretty?" You ask shyly.

"Yeah. Pretty hot honestly." Aonung says making you blush.

"You're not so bad yourself." You say shyly causing Aonung to smile.

"Thanks. So you wanna try for a bit?" Aonung asks as you nervously look over at the water.

"Uh..." You say nervously causing Aonung to chuckle.

"Don't worry. We'll start off with simple breathing techniques and then we'll progress from shallow water to the deeper areas. But regardless you won't be alone because you'll have me to teach me. And I'm one of the best swimmers there are in my clan." Aonung says proudly as you chuckle.

"I can see that. That actually sounds nice."  You say kindly as you smile causing Aonung to smile.

"Good. I can't wait to show you our underwater fauna and sea life. It's especially beautiful at night." Aonung says as you walk off with him.