Chapter 1

Y/n's Pov:

*beep..beep..BEEP BEEP.*
I groan as my sleep was disturbed by my alarm on my phone ringing. I sat up on my bed switching it off. I walked over to my closet taking out my outfit for the day. I then walked out of my room and into the bathroom, took a shower and did my routine. I put on some blank jeans, a grey and black short t-shirt, and finally my hoodie on top. I walked out of the bathroom and made my way downstairs into the kitchen. I scanned the kitchen counter and  grabbed a banana in one of the fruit bowls. I made my way out the house, locking the front door behind me. I got onto my bike and peddled my way to school. Once l made it there and parked my bike at the bicycle parking stand, l spotted TK up ahead at the enterance, They must have been waiting for me. A smile appeared on my face.
"Hey TK!" I exclaimed happily making my way to them.
TK was my best friend and only friend ever scine freshman year. They always made me happy and were by my side 24/7. Never failed to put a smile on my face.
"Oh hey Y/n." TK said.
"How you doing?" I asked
"I'm hungry is what l can say." TK whined.
"All l got is a banana." I chuckled as we both entered the school making our way to our normal hang out the roof top.
"Did you get sleep?" TK inquired.
"Ofcourse l did." I replied.
"Y/n i've known you scine the day you stepped foot into this school, l can read you like a book." TK said looking at me dead in the eyes.
"Ugh! Fine, it's not my fault l stay up past noon all the time." I mumbled taking a sit on the bench on the schools roof top.
"You really need to have a proper working sleep schedule for once." TK quaked taking a sit next to me.
"We both know that's going to fail." I laughed.
"Well aside from my sleep deprived self, what are you doing this weekend?" I asked.
"I have nothing going on this weekend." TK said
"And what about you?" They asked.
"Nothing really l was just thinking ig we could both go to the mall or something." I sighed looking up at the sky.
"Gaming Weekend?" TK said a smirk appearing on their face
"Oh yes, Gaming Weekend!." I said looking back down at TK.
"We are both free so why not plus we never had a gaming weekend in a while now" TK said.
"This is going to be so fun!" I chimed happily.
"How are you so hyped when you're tired 24/7." TK said rolling his eyes playfully
"I got a lit bit of energy in me." I said.
"Anyways..what time is?" I asked
"It's um..07:55." TK said checking the time on his phone.
"I should be heading to class by now." I said standing up from the bench and stretching my body.
"I'll see you during lunch TK." I said with a smile on my face.
"Cya Y/n!" TK said waving me bye.
I made my way downstairs and made my way to the hall, then to my locker. I put in my code, opening my locker and taking out my notebook and text books for my first lesson. I then continued my walk towards my class, i turned a corner and walked. My books were slapped out of my hands. I gasped in response.
"Hahaha!" A male voice laughed beside me.
i turned my head towards the direction to the male, l examined him from top to bottom. He had long black shiney hair, dark blue eyes, he weared a cropped fishnet shirt,blak jeans, and black goth shoes.
"Watch where your going nerd!" He hissed at me showing his sharp like shark teeth. I clunched my fist in anger, l glared at him while he walked away.
"You bumped into me!" I mumbled kneeling to the ground to pick up my books. I let out a sigh and made my way to class. I entered my class and sat down, placing my books and work on the table.
Well might as well just finish this whole day already.

Peter's Pov:

I walked the oppsite direction from Y/n, shoving my hands in my pocket.
I gulped as l heard Y/n's voice. I turned the corner and leaned my back against the wall. My breathing got heavier, "Hah,hah, haha!" I laughed
"I finally said Hi to them!" I exclaimed in thought placing my hand on my chest.

790 words