Chapter 8

Peter's Pov:

I watched Y/n's figure leaving the scene, disappering into the crowd. Nothing less but a small smile formed on my face, Being glad they didn't get hurt in anyway. It was one of my top priority to make sure they were okay yet even though that was settled, i still had to deal with the main cause.
Slowly turning my body around, i was welcome the sight of a angry, rampaging dude, the jocks friend coming at me with full speed,his fist positioned near his shoulder.

My whole body was facing his direction, it felt like everything stopped for a second,having me to act quickly or i'll find myself on the floor beat up.

Letting out a growl, i ducked down avioding the punch as wind blows by me as his body steps closer to me,there was very little movement for him. Using this to my advantage i wrapped my arms around his waist tackling him to the ground, resulting to a loud thud.

"What the-"
He was stunned by my actions not even able to find the words to process what happened yet cutting him short.

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Chanting was heard all over the cafeteria, i had the upper advantage here. Even though these jocks were big and muscular. They didn't know anything for sakes.
I was ontop of him now,pinning him onto the ground as both my legs are on opposite sides of his body.
I let growled out of anger without hesitation i cruled my hand into a ball forming a fist and launched at him,hitting him directly on his face. I used my anger to my advanced blood spat out from his mouth due to the amout of impact i put into the punch and it was endering.

Bring my fist up to throw another blow at him he quickly grabbed onto long black hair,yanking it, causing me to wince in pain as my scalp was also being pulled. He cruled his hans into a fist and threw a punch i closed my eyes, my facr following the punch.
Clenching my teeth, I reached over to my back pocket and pulled out a pocket knife, flipping the knife open, positioning it directly by the side of his body.

"H-hey...what are you doing?!"
He trembled underneath me,his eyebrows narrowed, he was sweating out if fear, it was pleasant to me.

"Are you for real?! C-chill it was only a prank-" He spoke out of utter fear, hearing his voice made me sick,i wanted to shut him up right here and now.

"Shut up." I spat in his face not giving a chance to speak, pressing the knife deeper into his body making him wince in pain.
"It's always a prank after your the ones who started it..." my voice was stern and cold.
"You really think you'll get away with this shit?!" He exclaimed, his voice treming along with his body underneath me.

What's going on?

I can't see what's happening

Mumbles heard from the crowd.
"Honestly...i don't give a damn. Though thinking a single person here would snitch is a joke." I spoke bitterly, the knife slowly piercing his body.

"I'm only going to say this once so you better listen up or i'll gut you up with no hesitation" i paushed. My breathing got intense, my chest rising and falling back down. My stare piercing through his eyeballs, staring deep into his soul.

"Stay away from Y/n"

My voice mixed in with an aggressive tone yet a slight bit of care within it.
"Okay,okay who cares about some broke ass nerd anyways?!"
He replied with fear yet annoyance.
It felt as if my world stopped once more, clenching my teeth.
"Who cares?"
I growled at him before raising my voice.
"It's so easy for you,isn't it huh?! To disunite and laugh your problems away, messing around with innocent lives like it's childs play."
I continued my hand that held the knife trembled a bit as well as the jock.
"Your a psycho!"
He exclaimed trembling. My eyes widened by his words, slowly going back to its normal size.
"Psycho? This isn't the sanest i've felt in a while..."
I paused, a smirk falling upon my face
"But if you want crazy..."
I chuckled under my breathed as i parted my lips to speak once more
"I can show you"
I started to press the knife deeper into his skin slowly.
"Ow,fuck!"
He winced in pain, and squirmed underneath me at my actions which brough a smile on my face. He looked up at me glasses in his eyes,i smiled even more at the sight of the tears.
"I said okay!"
He exclaimed a tearing running down his cheek.
"Your are insane.."
He mumbled under his breathe. The knife still pressed against his skin, pushing it soon enough i could plung it through his body.
"Dude stop! You made your point! This isn't funny-"
His pleading soon came to an end as a long bang was heard from across the cafeteria, quickly turning my head to see the cafeteria doors wide open and the securities stood up front. I was pissed,i could have dealed with him right here,right now. Seems like they ruined it all.
"Oh thank God!"
The jock exclaimed in pure relief,i clenching my teeth and quickly slide my pocket knife closed and placed it in my hand closing it into a fist, hiding the weapon.
"Get off me you creep!"
Without a second the jock pushed me with force off him, falling onto the floor of my butt.

"Hey over there,That fucking psycho has to be arrested right now!"
The jock exclaimed as he pointed at me, rolling my eyes my head still faced the cafeteria door.
"What in the world happened here?"
One of the security named John spoke, folding his arms.
"It was him! That psycho emo, he tried to choke out, then bit Jackson's  and then he almost fucking stabbed me!"
The jock explained everything, that other jock must be Jackson...as if i care.
Rolling my eyes once again as i spoke
"Don't be so dramatic now."
I looked directly as John as he talked hsi voice filled with worry yet annoyance.
"You know if the other student didn't infrom us, you three idiots would have ended up than just a few bruises." He spoke ending with a sigh. Yet me being me not giving 2 extra shits of what he said yet my eyes saw something...something that made my heart skipped a beat, my eyes slowly widening.
It was Y/n, they were the one who told the securities. They had a scared yet worried look on her face.
I still looked at them both of us making eye contact.
"You came back.." i whispered to myself as i was just lost in my own thoughts.
"Okay, come on kid" John the security spoke stepping closer to me as he grabbed my arm lifting my off the ground. Everyone else in the cafeteria walked out.

Even though you were safe...

You could have not batted an eye,

But you didn't.

Everyone walking out of the cafeteria talked and talked.
"That was insane!" One spoked

"I recorded the whole thing!" Another exclaimed.

Y/n standing as they walked everyone walk off, waiting they turned their attention back to me, they stillvhad a worried expression on their face.

I knew, out of everyone in this horrible place, you're the only sauce of reason in this madness. The one light in my dark world.

"Oh Y/n~ You must have been so worried about me,huh..." I said in my thoughts lost in the beauty of someone special.
Watcing closely as Y/n turned around and took their phone out and walk away.
"I'm telling you he has a damn knife! He's a fucking psycho!"

"Yea, yea whatever Mason, lets get you to the nurses office."

The feelings mutual, well i'll just make sure we don't go through that feeling again, My love..