Chapter 4

Nuzys

​"Sir, sir!" Deisan finally heard Alf's voice.

​"I don't know how to take you out anymore" Alf replied.

"Your immersions are getting stronger as if a greater force is preventing me from bringing you back"

​"I am also beginning to worry" Deisan added. "The attachment is increasingly deep. Ego is up to its old tricks".

​"Alf, what do you feel in integrity?" Deisan asked with curious insistence.

​"Why are you asking me that, sir?"

​"I don't know. Can you answer?"

​"That's the point.! I don't feel anything!"

​"Then it's like being dead!"

​"Sir, I do not understand your statement. You well know that death does not exist. Is the ego in your experiences inclined to think of loss as humans do?"

​"I don't know. It's more than that. I want to analyze the nature of attachment. Maybe that is why everyone is still submerged."

​"I will change the question for you. How important is integrity to you, that you decided to leave your individuality?"

Alf answered with a deep sigh.
"The truth is that I avoided falling into boredom. The first expansion had started, and I couldn't help but becoming a part of the game. My continuous existence was motivated by the creation of new life forms to integrate it into the seven primary worlds. Like the others, I fell prey to desire. Our creative capacity exceeded our own possibilities, and after having established the laws for their self-preservation and multiplication, we had nothing to do. We loved every particle of creation and when the avatars broke in, I also created one. Our first enemies were The Caretakers; they knew we were breaking our own laws.

Ego and attachment beat us." For the first time Alf confessed embarrassed. "I fought with all my might to keep what I had conquered. I learned of human pain and carnal love forbidden to me by nature. In design, this aspect was believed to be necessary and harmless. The reproductive functions were designed with very powerful energy so that the multiplication of the species was not just a mere reproductive act, but a pleasurable and completely joyful activity. We hadn't done this before, so we decided to take one millionth Adzone particle and alter it. We thought that even the supreme would not notice it. This is the energy that prevails in the avatars and the Faces. It controls the brain and reason. Because of it, I knew pain and shame. I went back to fix this aspect of the design, but when I dived in, they had all multiplied already and many had left the physical form I knew.

Trying to block out that new energy caused unpredictable and more serious behaviors. The Caretakers tried to suppress this energy in the parallel worlds through psychological rebuke. As a result, beliefs, promises, and more games arose. We couldn't stop what was already created."
"Altered Adzone became an unexpected and very powerful source of repressed energy that not every creature knows how to handle. It was then that I began to prepare myself to get away from attachment and tried to correct the mistake from integrity. But in integrity the same thing happens as in attachment, but in reverse. You forget conflicts; you free yourself into nothingness. You are everything and nothing."

"To be or not to be! The eternal question" Deisan replied with his hands clasped behind his back as he moved from one place to another trying to understand the situation.