Chapter 9 • Pt2. Caught

Unedited

ENJOY!

🗝️

*****

Regina and Ali arrived at the airport at 12:10 in the middle of the night.

"Mommy, I'm hungwy" the little girl said as she awoke from her nap.

"Don't worry, anak. Let's go get Jollibee, okay?" Regina smiled and told Ali to keep an eye on their belongings as the pait walked off to find Jollibee.

"Mommy, I wanna walk," Angela wiggled free of Regina's arms, standing straight and holding her mother's arms.

The pair walked around till they finally found Jollibee. They walked over to the fast food restaurant and placed their order. After waiting for a few minutes their order came. They received three orders, one of which included Ali's food.

While walking around the airport going back to Ali and their baggages, Angela abruptly let go of Regina's hold and run off. This made Regina panic and ran after her daughter.

"Pwetty wady!" exclaimed the mini Regina as she ran up to Narda and hugged her legs. Narda smiled and knelt before the child. "Cutie little lady, it's good to see you again," Narda said as she lifted Angela into her arms. "Did you like the stuffed toy I gave you?"

"Yes! I wove it!"

"I'm glad you loved it"

Narda looked up at Regina, who was frozen in her tracks. "Where do you think you're going, my Angel?"

Regina regained her composure after a few seconds. "Let go of my daughter," madiin nitong sabi.

"What if I don't? Do you really think you can just leave me and... go to the UK? You have no idea how far I'll go to get you back, do you?" Narda walked slowly towards Regina, Angela in her hands, who had no idea what was going on.

"Mommy! This is pwetty wady! She gave me Gigi!" Angela joyfully hugged Narda, not planning to let go of her grip.

"Angela-" magsasalita sana ito ngunit hindi na ito hinayaan ni Narda.

"Shush. Let's go home. Naghihintay na ang sasakyan sa labas," Narda said, grabbing Regina's waist and dragging her out of the airport.

Regina noticed Ali being restrained by two large muscular men once they were outside. Her eyes widened as she wished to help her friend, but Narda's grip tightened. Narda scowls at Regina, threatening her only with a dark expression.

"Don't hurt him, wala siyang kinalaman dito" Regina whispered.

"We'll talk about it when we get home and when Angela's asleep," Narda said as she gently pushed Regina inside the car and followed her. Once they're inside Narda directed the driver to drive back to her house.

.

The entire ride was filled with tension. Regina gazed out the window while Narda looked at Regina. Mesmerized by her beauty, Narda's hands squeezed Regina's waist, startling her.

"Stop it" nakasimangot na sabi ni Regina sa babaeng katabi.

Once they reached Narda's place, numerous men gathered forming a line and saluting. This creeped Regina as she gently took the dozing child from Narda's hold.

"Hwag mong susubukang tumakbo Angel. As you can see, hindi ka makakalayo lalo na't kasama mo si Angela. You don't want anything to happen to your cute little daughter hindi ba?" Babala ni Narda bago hinila si Regina palabas ng sasakyan. Hinalikan niya ito sa pisngi at wala naman nang nagawa si Regina dito.

.

"This will be Angela's room; I tried to put everything I found out Angela liked in here; if she needs anything else, just let me know and I'll get it," Narda said as she opened the large room. It's stuffed with monster toys for the most part. The bed is huge enough to make sure Angela will not fall off while sleeping.

"Hey, baby, do you wanna go to bed na?" Narda asked Angela as she was being held by Regina.

"Mhm, am weally sweepy na po," she answered, yawned cutely.

"Awe, let's get you to your bed then," Narda helped Regina gently place Angela on the soft bed.

"Sleepwell mini cutie," Narda said as she and Regina walked out of the room.

Once Angela's out if their sight Narda's eyes scanned Regina's. "Tutusukin ko yang mata mo if you keep looking at me like some lowlife pervert" masungit sa sabi ni Regina habang yakap ang sarili.

Napatawa nalang si Narda nang marinig ang masungit na babae.

"Halika ka na, it's time to show you our room" nilapitan ni Narda si Regina at hinawakan ng mahigpit ang kamay nito.

Narda stopped and opened the last door a few steps down the hallway. Pulling Regina inside the closed the door.

"This is OUR room" Narda informed the other woman.

"Ours?" Ulit ni Regina habang nakataas ang kanang kilay.

"May problema ba doon?" Tanong ni narda habang hinila ang babae palapit sakanya.

She hugged her tightly, sniffing her scent. "Heavenly" she murmured, taking in the moment.

"S-stop it Narda. Give me another room" sinusubukang itulak ni Regina ang babae palayo sa kanya ngunit sadyang nas malakas si ito sakanya.

"Come on Regina. Forgive me, I've changed. I'll love you with all my might. I'll do anything for you"

"Yeah, I noticed, you did change... But for the worst. You're forcing and threatening me, you think by doing this you'll get me? I don't think so" Regina struggled more, pushing Regina harder, but this threw them off balance and they fell right on the bed. Narda had a firm grip on Regina. She had a wide smile on her face as she looked down on the distressed Regina, whose face had turned a bright red.

"I'm sure I'll change your mind soon enough," Narda said, lowering her gaze.

Regina averted her gaze to the side, trying to evade the kiss. Narda sighed and kissed Regina's neck instead. She licked and kissed the soft skin, blissfully unaware to the woman's squirming.

"Narda, stop it!" Regina yelled, yanking Narda back into reality.

Narda stood up right away, while Regina curled up on the bed.

"I'll be back with your luggage," Narda said as she walked away.

Regina's ears perked up when she heard what Narda had just said. "Is Ali all right? Don't hurt him, he's my friend."

"Masyado ka atang concerned para sa lalaking iyon, samantalang driver mo lang naman siya," Narda said with venom in her voice.

"He's just a friend." Regina mumbled.

"He better be, because if there's more to it, I'd skin him alive," Narda said before closing the door. A click was heard, locking the room.

*****

Thoughts?

🗝️