𝗕𝗘𝗔𝗥 𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗛 𝗠𝗘.

TITLE: BEAR WITH ME.

EPISODE 3

" BONJOUR

" BONJOUR. "

▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱

" AND WITH EVERY DAY, TIME IS TICKING BY., AND IT WONT TURN BACK NO MATTER HOW WE TRY. "

"You're going to a different game, without us ?" Arisu asked worriedly., "Yep! Besides I need to look for more clues, no need to worry, y'all have Arisu." smiling you shrugged without a care in the world.

But it was all lies, you knew they were gonna die. You didn't want to get involved in that, you need it for the plot.

" ... Okay, We'll meet here later." Karube said.

As the sun fell down lights began to open, you turned around you smile instantly faded., "Later." You walked away giving the group a peace sign.

The group looked at each other in worry.

TIME SKIP

"Shall we..?" Karube asked as the others nodded the group then entered passing the lazer's at the same time.

They then see a table with goggles and weapons, "Are we going to dismantle something ?" Karube asked taking a weapon, "I'll have this." he looked at Arisu.

"That looks really impressive." Chōta said as all of them took a phone.

FACIAL RECOGNITION IN PROCESS PLEASE WAIT A MOMENT.

Suddenly the huge TV turned on,

ENTRY REGISTERED.,WELCOME! SPONSORED BY SHINJUKU NATURAL BOTANICAL GARDEN.

PLEASE, WEAR THE GOGGLES AND PROCEED INTO THE BOTANICAL GARDEN.

System said, as music rung out.

THIS WAY.

A sign said,. Arisu then grabs a goggle making the others follow putting it on and at last, THEIR GAME BEGAN.

Walking towards a building you felt a cold breeze run past you., "We meet again." A familiar voice said.

"Ayo, Tazerguy." You smiled turning your head towards him, "Abandoning you're group I see." He said with a smirk.