𝗖𝗔𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗗𝗔𝗬

TITLE: CATURDAY

" I SLAYED. "

▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱

" YOU SLAYED. "

ARISU TAKES OFF his hoodie, "Just where is the BEACH ?" He asked.

"Maybe its the giant hotel in the middle of the ocean." You shrugged.

" ... What giant hotel?" Arisu asked., Looking at him you chuckled, "Dont tell me... You knew where it was the whole time..." Arisu facepalms.

"Yepieee!" You put your hand up as Inferno growled attempting to imitate the sound.

your laughter then died out, "But we need to observe more players ya know? We can't just barge in there-"

And that's exactly what we did.

JK LMAO

TIME SKIP

Walking towards the ocean you felt the breeze on your skin as your hair flowed with the wind.

"If we don't participate in a game our visa will expire soon." Usagi said behind you.

Looking back you see the two has set up camp.

"Ya know, I don't remember the last time I ate." You raised a brow trying to remember.

"You should eat then.," Usagi insisted., You look at dinner, "You know what? Maybe I can live without food for another 3 days.." You sweat dropped.

"Your gonna die! Eat!" Arisu said getting a plate placing food handing it to you.

"I don't like how that thing stares at me." you narrowed your eyes.

"That's a fish.. and it's dead .."

"Exactly."

You toss the fish over to Inferno, who started devouring the fish as soon as you threw it.

TIME SKIP

"How is it?" Usagi asked over the walkie talkie., "There are around ten participants, I think." Arisu answered.

Narrowing your eyes you scanned the players, "There are some who have formed teams," You say as Inferno layed beside you looking at the players like they were prey.

"How about your side?" Arisu Asked Usagi.

"There are four people here. I'll talk to them and pretend I'm joining." Usagi explained.

"Wait. The players wrists.." You say., "They have the same locker key.." Arisu spoke.

"If I remember, during our tag game,. Those with the Keyes are a team.." Arisu says.