𝗪𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗦 𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗘𝗙

TITLE : WITCHES MISCHIEF

" DEATH, YOU LOOKIN MIGHTY FINE RN "

▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱▰▱

" Y/N NO- "

"Well, Cya later!" You say before running off with Inferno behind you, Kuina let out a breath of relief.

JUST WHAT ARE YOU, Y/N?

'I'm a fuckin' pretty princess, yas queen.'

"Don't you feel bad for him? Arisu I mean." Kuina asked, "Feel sorry?" Chishiya said as Kuina hummed.

"I feel really sorry for him." Kuina says, "is there anything we can't do in order to survive?" Chishiya asked.

Kuina stared at him, "I'd your so worried, then you should help him,.. Kuina." Said Chishiya.

Chishiya stepped forward but stopped in his tracks,. Kuina stood up straight walking towards Chishiya.

"Don't tell me ..." He muttered.

As she was about to pass him he spoke, "Stop right there,..!" He yells.

Chishiya caused Kuina to take a step back and then threw his gym wristband out the door.

A laser pierced it instantly.

Chishiya and Kuina hesitantly tilt their heads to the side as a giggle can be heard.

Kuina froze.

An open window, YOU looked at the two amused as your cheek leaned on your fist.

"What a bummer."

With one last chuckle you left blending in with the shadows like Macaque no wait...—

THANK YOU, FOR STAYING AT SEASIDE PARADISE TOKYO.

AS A TOKEN OF OUR APPRECIATION.

WE WILL NOW COMMENCE A GAME FOR THE GUEST IN THE HOTEL.

You were the first person in the lobby with Inferno ofc, you then take a phone as it lit up., After the face recognition it spoke.

DIFFICULTY - 10 OF HEARTS.

WE WILL NOW BE EXPLAIN THE RULES, ALL PLAYERS MUST ASSEMBLE IN THE LOBBY.