Important Instructions

Information:

"Siriusly?" - talking

'Raven' - thinking

'you are an idiot!' - telepathy

"Wolf in sheep's clothing" - parseltongue

-YOU!- - spell

"Aunt Petunia? Why did Mum and Dad give me up?" Petunia froze at the unexpected question, and the glass plate in her hand dropped to the floor. She quickly brought the broom and started sweeping it.

"Petunia, what was that horrid noise?" A male's voice shouted from upstairs.

"N-Nothing dear, you don't have to worry." Then she pulled Harry aside to the kitchen corner and leaned in.

"Harry, listen. I can't tell you about this." Harry just looked at her about to interrupt, "But I will give you something from which you can know the answer." When Harry nodded, his aunt continued her instructions. "In the attic, all the way back, under the pile of yoga mats and towels, you will feel a loose floor tile. Take it off and you'll see a chest. Open it, which contains your answers. Understand?" Harry nodded again, surprised.

"Now, come. Cut the onions for me. They need to be diced. I'll show it to you first." Harry followed her example and cut the onion. His eyes started to water after a few moments, and Petunia lifted him off the small step stool and brought him to the sink, before dabbing his eyes with a wet napkin.

"W-was that normal?" Harry question.

"Yes, when you cut onions, some chemical goes into your eyes and irritates them, that's why you are crying." She explained softly. He quickly wiped the tears and went back to cut the onions, only to return a minute after, pressing the napkin to his eyes again.

"That's it, you can go back to your room," Petunia said after they were done with the pasta. Just as Harry was about to leave, she spoke again, "Harry."

He turned to her, "Yes, Aunt Petunia?"

"Never, and I mean never ask questions again ok?" Harry nodded a bit confused. "Good. And.....," she paused hesitating.

"Happy birthday. Now go." His eyes widened and he fled to his cupboard quickly and fit himself into it. He faced Raja who was hanging on one of the clothes hooks and took him by the tail, carefully dropping him on his shoulder.

"Sssso, kit, did you assssk?" Raja asked, his head poking his cheek. Harry looked at Raja. He had grown bigger, long enough to stretch against his entire arm and across his shoulder.

"I asked," he answered softly, "She didn't directly answer, but she told me what to do."

Raja bobbed his head and laid his head back on his neck. "There is ssssomething elsse that isss bothering you, I ssssee it."

"She...she said happy birthday to me." He whispered more to himself than Raja and curled into himself. Raja quickly changed the subject, seeing that it was bothering his kit.

"When are you going to check what she told you?" Raja asked.

Harry looked relieved, "I don't know, soon, maybe today."

Then he leaned his head back to the wooden surface, making a hollow sound as it touched. He hissed quietly, feeling the burn from the hits from yesterday. He stayed in that position, careful to not move much, his eyes dripping only to open again before repeating the process. Before he knew it, someone was knocking and calling his name urgently.