COF-FEE MOONY, COFFEE!!

Information:

"Siriusly?" - talking

'Raven' - thinking

'you are an idiot!' - telepathy

"Wolf in sheep's clothing" - parseltongue

-YOU!- - spell

Hidden Cottage On Fire God Island

He pressed a hand to his forehead and squeezed his eyes shut, wishing he could go back in time. If only he could, he would have taken his godson before they gave him away. He would have raised him with care and support, not abandonment like what his ex-mate had done. It was all their fault. The Potters. And Dumbledore.

The senile old man should have had enough sense to convince them not to give his godson away.  They would pay for this.

'Soon,' He vowed as he lifted his cup from the coffee table and took a sip, 'They'll pay.' He abruptly stopped, his mind going blank. He looked down at his cup. 'What the heck is this?' Instead of his beautiful and desirable brown liquid also known universally as coffee, it was hot leaf juice?! 

"MOONY!!" He knew his friend was the culprit. 

The culprit, who was coincidentally just opening the door, looked up at him calmly and had the audacity to ask him straight to his face, "What?"

He gestured randomly at the cup, hands going in all directions, "W-What is this?? Where is my coffee?" When Remus stayed silent, he ran his hand through his black curls and tried repeating it. "COF-FEE MOONY, COFFEE!! Where's my coffee?!"

"Oh, that," Remus said, a light mischievous glint in his eyes that looked like the coffee Sirius could die in, "I threw it all out."

Sirius took a minute to process this as Remus calmly walked into the kitchen, floorboards creaking at each step. Remus gently took the cup in his hands and Sirius' hands fell slack. He heard Remus heating the water and handing it back to him and looked down. It was still hot leaf juice.

He bet Remus could see the big loading sigh above his head because Remus laughed and went behind him, tying up his black hair with a silk ribbon. He snapped out of it when Remus shook him lightly, "Padfoot."

Sirius felt like bursting into tears. He fell back into his dramatics, "H-How could you do this to m-me??" He whined like a 3-year-old and tried to gracefully slide down the armchair. The keyword was tried. As he slid down, he hit his knee on the table and let out a pained groan before quickly slipping to the floor, head resting on the cushion.

Remus would pay for this. Even before the traitors. That put him back in a serious mood. He wasn't even in the mood to make a 'Sirius' joke. Remus must have seen the change because he stopped chuckling and handed Sirius some socks.

"Don't think about them." He said to Sirius as they stepped into their shoes.

"How could I not?" He said back, "They gave away my godson."

"And Lily won't let me visit mine," Remus said back. "It's hard for both of us." They stepped out the door.

Remus sighed, "It's been around five years Padfoot. We've searched for him and we haven't found anything."

"That's even more reason to search harder!" Sirius snapped, "What if something happened to him and we don't know." He slumped down, "I don't know if I can handle that."

"Listen," Remus put a hand on his shoulder, "If something happened to Harry, the bond would have told you." Sirius knew he was right and yet, he still couldn't stop his worrying. Remus stopped those thoughts with a quick tap on his nose. "He's fine, Padfoot. He'll have to come to Hogwarts anyway right?"

"But Dumbledore said his magic was lower than a squibs!"

Remus raised an eyebrow, "And you believe that?"

Sirius muttered a quiet no as they passed some ruins. "The bond is still very strong and that means that either person on each end has the approval of their magic. He has magic Padfoot, maybe he doesn't know how to talk through bonds because he's living with muggles."

"But he shouldn't be!!" He plopped onto the grass and put his face in his hands. "He shouldn't have been given to the muggles in the first place."

"No, he shouldn't have, but that's what's happened. We can't change what's already done, we can only move forward. So let's do that okay? We only have one life to make everything right, let's not waste it by regretting the past."

They sat together in silence, watching the ocean below as it waved at them. The grass around them swayed to the wind gently and as Sirius looked forward, he couldn't see Remus looking at him gently, like he was the most fragile and expensive thing in the whole universe.

The moment was interrupted by Remus speaking, "Now, we came to the island to take a break from everything, let's have fun." He stood up and extended a hand to Sirius. He brushed the invisible dirt on his clothes and grabbed Remus' hand. He grinned brightly at Remus, the werewolf's giving in right back to him.

"You're absolutely right about everything. We came to have fun so let's go explore!!" He dragged Remus through the field. He hadn't forgotten about Harry, he knew he would go search for him again, but for now, together with Remus, he felt like everything would be right.

---

That was short, wasn't it. Well, I was going to add stuff but that would reveal too much so this is it for this week. Three whole chapters people. Throw me some love!!!

Hopefully see you all next week, but I'm kinda busy so don't expect much. Have a great whatever you're having!!

- Eden