#4

Yeonjun sat frozen on his spot. God only he knows how much Possisive taehyung is of his things and people. Now this memory lost mrs. Kim will help him see hell.

Taehyung : what did you say Kim y/n.

Y/n just ignore him and turned her head towars yeonjun

Y/n : so tell me are you married?

Yeonjun : No mam I am still single. [ he said a little shy]

They both specially y/n was completely ignoring taehyung while he was fuming in anger.

Just then the door opened reveling Mr. And Mrs. Lee

Mr. Lee : omyyy daughter how are you [he said hugging her]

Y/n : omyyy appa where were you [she hugged him back] I was missing you a lot see that ajushi is saying that I am his wife.

Taehyung eyes widen "how dare she call me Ajushi again that too in front of my in-laws" But he knew now he can't do anything.

Meanwhile yeonjun took a breathe of relief and thought to sneak out of their.

Mrs. Lee came and pushed Mr. Lee and hugged hugged y/n.

While Mr Lee landed on taehyung

Mr. Lee : Thankyou son-in-law

Taehyung : it's ok father-in-law [that he realised him]

Mrs Lee : how are you my daughter

Y/n : I am fine mom.

Mrs Lee break the hug and checked her face that she noticed that she injured her forehead

Mrs. Lee : omyyy you injured your forehead I hope it will heal soon and it won't leave a mark

Mr. Lee came and said

Mr lee : my baby you must be very hurt but don't worry now your eomma and appa came.

Suddenly y/n made a crying face and touched her face.

Y/n : eomma appa i am hurt hear it is hurting a lot now what I will if it will leave a mark, how I will show my face in front of everyone.

"So we have to make her remember that she is hurt. Just a minute ago she was laughing with yeonjun and now acting like this such a drama queen" Taehyung thought

Mr. Lee : don't worry y/n even if it will leave mark I got a nice husband for you don't worry he will not leave you [he said proudly]

Taehyung felt like banging his head on something "it's your daughter who want to leave me father-in-law" He thought while glaring at him.

Mrs Lee : yes yes see your dad is best like always. [She said praising him. She is no 1 fan of her husband]

Y/n : mom dad is he really my husband
[She said pointing towards taehyung]

Thay both look at him and nooded

Mr an Mrs Lee : yes he is your husband

They both were confused as why their daughter was asking this question.

It was that moment taehyung thought to enter in their conversation

Taehyung : she lost her memories mom and dad.

Their both eyes widen and they looked at her while she nooded her head.

They both again hugged her and said

Mr and Mrs Lee : oo myyy daughter!!!!

While taehyung put his hand on his forehead and thought " Such a dramatic family "

Y/n : mom dad when can i leave this hospital. I don't want to live here please take me back to my home

She said making a crying face.

Taehyung : you will have to live more as you are still injured and not well when doctor will allow me i will take you to our house.

Y/n : shut up!!

Taehyung eyes larged

Y/n : who said I wanna go with you to you house agasshi. I want to go back to my house where I live with my mom and dad.

She said hugging her mom waist

Taehyung looked toward his in-laws with pleading eyes. Silently asking for there help.

Mr and Mrs Lee understood what there son-in-law wanted to says and nooded there head.

Mr Lee : sweety listen to me-

Even before he can say anything y/n lifted her head and looked at her father with teary eyes. She looked like a small baby whose favorite chocolate is stoled from her.

Y/n : dad do you really wanna send you on an only precious daughter to that cold agasshi.

Hearing this Mr and mrs Lee started to laugh loudly but control there laugh after watching there son-in-law red face.

Just when they were going to say something door opened and a couple came in.

The lady went towards the bed and tightly hugged Y/n.

Mr Lee : hump you both came so early Mr and Mrs Kim.

Mr Kim : I can understand you are angry but trust me we both were out of Korea but as we got the news of her accident we both came as soon as possible.

Mrs Kim : my child how are you? Does it still hurt? Let me look at your face.

She said breaking the hug and taking her face in her hand while Y/n was all confused.

Mrs Kim : oo myyy there is a injury on your forehead. But don't I will find someone so that it doesn't live mark but even if you will have mark don't worry I teached my son well he will never you leave for such a small matter.

Mr Kim nooded his head and said

Mr Kim : if he ever thought of leaving you I will disown him.

Taehyung looked at all them with wide eyes. What the hell are they talking about he will never leave her in this life they should know that it there "daughter" Who wants to leave him.

Y/n suddenly smiled while showing her teeth like a child when she saw how caring this strangers are towards her.
But she had a doubt.

Y/n : ajumma ajusshi who are you?

She said like a small innocent child.
Mr and Mrs Kim looked towards taehyung. Taehyung just took a deep breath and said.

Taehyung : she lost her memories.

And that's it hearing it Mr and Mrs Kim eyes larged and Mrs Kim fainted.

Mr Kim : honeyyyy!!!

TO BE CONTINUE~~~