#9

Y/n was watching a korean drama while eating popcorn. She was feeling very bored as the female lead of drama was being so annoying.

She look around the house and even though it look good but it didn't match her style and same goes to the bedroom.

She took her phone and thought to call taehyung.

While on the other hand taehyung was reading some documents when he heard his phone vibrating.

First he thought to ignore it but when he saw y/n name on the screen he remember her words and without thinking twice he picked up the call.

Y/n : Hello sweetie

Taehyung : stop behaving like this and come to the point.

He always feel scared when she try to act all sweet and lovey-dovey with him.

Y/n : what are you doing?

Taehyung : I'm doing my work Y/n can you please tell me what happened? And why you called me?

Y/n : nothing I was just missing you, when will you come back?

Taehyung : it's just one hour I left and you are already missing me?

Y/n : hmm it's so fun to play with you. You are my favorite toy.

Taehyung was speechless. He didn't know what to say because this women really take him as a play thing.

Y/n : Taehyung you there?

Taehyung : yes, why don't you just do some work.

Y/n : I am lazy and don't be stingy you are no. 1 business man. Don't you feel shame to made your wife do housechores when we already have so many maids.

Taehyung didn't know what to say. He just said that thinking that Y/n will love it because in past she always use to do house chores and didn't allow him to hire any maid.

Taehyung : They you can try to make new dish.

Y/n : no I'm allergic to kitchen. My hands are so precious what if I accidentally cut my Finger or some oil splashed on my face, no actually my whole body is precious I can't take risk.

'This girl is so full of herself' he thought

Taehyung : Then if you don't like it in home why don't you join company and do some work. You are already graduated and you will like it hear.

Y/n : no, I know it is very hard to make money. Do you know what a heaven it is to being a kept woman than making money on own. And I prefer 1st option.

Taehyung didn't know what to say. How can she openly say such thing. He was getting headache.

He put his finger on his temple massaging it.