#7

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

It was currently 11 a.m and y/n was watching t.v she lazily looked at it because she was not interested in watching but she didn't had anything to do while waiting for taehyung.

She heard some noice and turn around only to saw taehyung coming and she stood up.

Y/n : hey ajusshu how was your day? Did you missed me? How can you just leave your sick wife alone at home? Don't you have any shame.

She asked him non stop. While taehyung raised his eyebrows. It was very new for him.

At past whenever he used to come home y/n would take His coat and bring him water silently.

She didn't used to disturb him as she knew he is tired from the work.

And one more thing she at least never used to welcome him. Saying AJUSSHI.

He is very tired hearing this word from his wife mouth.

He looked around to see all the servants which he hired as y/n was health was not good were controlling there laugh when they heard y/n addressing him as ajusshi.

He went near her and sat down without answering her question because he was tired.

Y/n too followed him and she looked how tired he was. She put her hand on his soulder and asked

"Are you tired working all day? Your face looks like a small puppy. Do you want water? "

She asked him looking all concern.

Taehyung look at her and thought "now matter even if she forgot her memories she still have some love for me. She still cares for me"

He nooded his indicating that he was tired and needs water.

Y/n sat comfortable and looked at t.v and said

"Then kitchen is there go and take it yourself don't act like a baby. Now make yourself free I'm very busy"

She changed her attitude making taehyung speechless.

Just a moment ago she was being all concern like a good wife but now she is behaving like nothing had happened and she was just possessed by the old Y/n.

Taehyung shook his head and signalled one maid to bring his a glass of water.

When Y/n looked at him she mumbled "small baby now I'm Confused if I should call him ajusshi aur baby"

Taehyung just ignored her. He knew it was like banging his head to a wall while talking to her.

Suddenly Y/n got a idea and she gave a mischievous smile.

She moved toward taehyung and put her head on his right side shoulder and rested her hand on his chest.

She started playing with his botton.

Taehyung got a signal of code red and he knew he have to run for his dear life.

Y/n : do you remember what you said to me when you dropped me in home.

She opened his first two button of his shirt and slowly slide her hand inside his shirt.

Y/n : you said when you Will come back you will give your all time to me. So now that you came back what, should we do?

She slowly Wisphered in his ears still making circles on his chest inside the shirt.

She kissed his neck and started to move upwards with her kisses. She reached near his lips and kissed the corner of his lips.

Just as she was about to kiss his lips he put his hand on her hand which was still inside his shirt and take it out.

He put his other hand on her face and pushed her backwards and folded her hands on her chest.

Taehyung : I think you should take care of your hands and keep them to yourself. They are wander around a lot lately. You should be more strict with them.

Saying this he went upstairs. While Y/n was sitting there dumbfounded.

She suddenly started to laugh loudly

Y/n : ommo it's very easy to tease him he gets shy easily. Did you see ajumma his face was so red. Now I know how to control him.

She asked the middle aged maid who who was in kitchen heating food for taehyung.

The moment Y/n entered the house in morning she knew that Y/n is just like a child who likes to play around. Infant she really likes this naughty Y/n a lot.

She always bring smile on everyone face by doing something.

Y/n giggle thinking what she should do next make taehyung annoy.

...................

Taehyung came out of washroom while drying his hair with one hand.

Just as he step out of bathroom suddenly y/n jumped in front of him

Y/n : honey, should I heat food for you. You must be very hungry.

Taehyung looked at her behaving all concern like a good wife who is tensed about her husband not not eating food on time.

Taehyung : I already have my dinner with my clients. So now you should just sleep.

Saying this taehyung put the towel on couch and sat at his side on bed.

Y/n : wait a minute, you will sleep here?

Taehyung : yes of course, otherwise where will I sleep?

Y/n : but I don't like to share my bed with someone

She complained

Taehyung : but we are already sharing our bed from the day we are married.

Y/n look at him horrified. She really doesn't like to share her bed with someone. Than how can she share her bed with with this cold man.

He must have forced her. The past Y/n must be very scared of him.

Y/n changed her expression and went on her side and layed there.

Y/n : it is very late I think we both should sleep.

Taehyung off the light and layed down.

After sometime when taehyung was going to his dream land he suddenly fealt someone hugging him from side.

And a mischievous hand was roaming on his body. The little hand was slowly trying to get inside his shirt.

Taehyung opened his hand and saw Y/n looking at him.

Y/n : honey I suddenly remember that you were going to spend your night with me and till now I didn't check how good you are in bed.

Taehyung eyes widen and he got up. He wrapped Y/n in blanket so she could not get of it took his pillow and dashed outside the room before his little wife again try jump on him.

While Y/n giggled and rolled on the bed.

Y/n : mission successful.

TO BE CONTINUE~~~