The Beginning of the journey

Hi, all readers i am Ajith (name changed) , living in chennai , 21 years old,i am an Trainee Soft.engg in an reputed organisation. I am a navel fetish,i love girls navel especially in saree. It makes them look more lovely. If any women interested please message me for fun.  

Now going to the incident.....

It was 5 months back from till date, when i was in college final year i went to Java training classes, as usual i used to go in MTC buses in chennai at morning 8 it will be super crowded as only that route bus goes by connecting CMBT bus stop, I was standing at the entrance of back door full of sweat, then I saw lady about 27 to 30 years old like this

I was awestruck by her look her thali (mangalsutra) transparent saree , fit and dusky appearance made me lost the world . As I noticed her she was struggling to get up the stairs holding her handbag so i gave my hand she held my hand and came and suddenly the driver took the bus, she accidentally fell on me due to imbalance i grabbed her hip she said thanks, i said it's ok and she stood infront of me. I was like super excited to see the beauty of her from back
.. I was wondering her from behind as the bus was getting more crowd she moved more towards back and now her ass was in my bro (d**k) and she was so close she was pressing me too hard and i was trembling like what to do? She was supercool and was pressing hard on my bro. Her jasmine flower smell in head wow.... I am totally gone she noticed that i am in embarassing state behind her she slightly moved towards right she was holding her left hand in upbar now she changed it to right hand and she asked me was the previous bus rush or empty. (Chennaites know about MYC buses if they arrive it will be arriving continuously if they don't arrive they won't come) I said it was somewhat empty but our bus is rush and she asked where am I going i said i am going training for webapplication development she asked me what are u studying i said I'm in final year engg so she asked where i will get down i said in MMDA and she said i will get down at vadapalani. She was working as an receptionist in bank. She said that. And i noticed something wierd she was keeping her backside of her palm on my brother (d**k). I was embrassed by the way happy too, i was super joyed at that moment. She has made her move then as crowd were more boarding i held her hip right side and pulled towards me, she smiled and said we should not board this bus from tomorrow onwards then she asked where i will board i said i will board at the depot itself she said catch the previous bus and say me when it reaches near my stop i said how can I say to you she then gave my number I saved it and at the mean time i was touching her hip back like it was accident but her arm was still in my bro and he is growing big and big..... 

(To be continued.....)
Will be uploaded by tomorrow

Kindly regret if any mistakes were there in the post and provide feedback for improving better

Thankyou.