Inches close to her

(Continuation part)

I felt so happy and joyed by her and i was not able to concentrate in my training all i wished was when will tomorrow come and i messaged her ...

Me : Hi, i am Ajith we met in the bus morning.

She : yes, hi tell me

Me : This is my number, just messaged u to keep u informed

She : oh ok sure i 'll save ur number

Me : ok

She : don't call me just message me I'll reply

Me : ok bye

She : bye...

(Next day Morning )

I boarded the bus which would go ahead of my usual routine bus , luckily there was an empty 2 seater all i wished was that we both could sit together but then suddenly an old lady came and sat i was like ahhh... Fuck.... Who told this old women to come in buses and all i was cursing her then i messaged her that i boarded the bus , she said ok i am ready in busstop.

Then her bus stop came i was frequently messaging her and she boarded the bus .

I was mesmerized by seeing she wore an dark blue  semi-transparent saree and was looking hot as hell oh my god .

Her mangalsutra and kumkum in forehead and her semi transparent navel view was making her more hot .

I was sitting in the aisle seat and she came and stood beside me and gave her hand bag and she said hi and were talking generally she kept her hand on my shoulder and was speaking with me and i stood and made her sit as the next stop there will be heavy rush coming while moving she was coming very close to me and was rubbing her on me , wow what an heavenly feel she sat down i stood beside her and was rubbing my dick on her shoulder she saw and smiled at me sexily I too smiled and i placed my hand on her shoulder and was rubbing her and moved her jacket a bit and was touching her bare shoulder i was getting more comfortable to her. After 5 mins she asked Whether, i can able to put leave today as she was going to shopping, bunking classes are not new to me so i sent a message as i am having some health issues so i cannot attend the class today and i got approval as well and we both got down on cmbt depot and i asked where would u go for shopping she said that she would go for chromepet as it would be one stop destination for shopping all and we boarded an empty bus and we sat together and she asked what did you in the bus ? I was confused and i asked what she said don't act silly why did u move my blouse and placed ur hand on my bare shoulder huh she asked . I was nervous i did not tell anything then she placed her hand on my lap and said dont get confused or nervous i like u so only i allowed it, i was joyed and she said i have to tell you onething insaid yes please you can tell , and she said all the sorrows she is facing with her husband his harsh treatments and all i consoled  her look Sheela i am here for you don't worry i wiped her tears and said when you are with me you should be happy i should not see you cry and i hogged her and patted on her back and i planted a kiss on her cheek and she got consoled ,then driver and conductor boarded and she bought tickets and it was a long bizzare journey and i didn't fail to make her happy i told her jokes and i also placed my arms around her shoulders and was teasing her by rubbing her arms and finally we finished shopping she bought various cosmetics for her and she bought some for me also and i understood that she was longing for hapiness she doesn't expect money shee needs peace and happiness .