Long journey.......

Hi guys i am here with the next part of our love session.

After the incident in theatre our bond got stronger and we were good at love making each other.

She seduces me finely with her mangalsutra navel show

Aftet 2 weeks from the incident we were roaming here and there many love making incidents happened but considerable incident happened after two weeks at sleeper bus

I usually go a long distance travelling twice in a month as it gives me reliving energy, Ramya ( name changed) also knows that.

I said that i am planning to go on a trip to marthandam, kanyakumari ( places in tamilnadu) that week.

She also expressed her interest but she said she can't join because how will her husband leave her with me and she also has some business outings for three days that week.

An, plan came to my mind like she will be going for business outing as per her house but actually she will be with me.

I told her the plan and she accepted it with confusing state as she was feared about her husband, i told don't worry do as i said nothing will get messed up.

She somehow managed well to her husband as well as with her manager and told the news to me i had readily booked an two sleeper seats in Tnstc ( Tamilnadu government bus)

It was the day we both meet at cmbt depot and boarded our bus got into our seats we were looking like husband and wife so no one doubted us.

It would be an 13 hours journey minimum, i thought of to enjoy her steadily and fully in the bus.

The bus started and i closed the curtains after conductor verified our tickets.

I placed my hand around her shoulder and rubbing her shoulder we were speaking romantically.

I took an biscuit packet took one biscuit holded in my mouth and we eated the biscuit and will kiss lips after the end of biscuit 🍪.

We were smiling each other lustfully.