Chapter 1

Ignore the mistakes. Any pictures used in the fiction are not mine. Credit to their respective owners. This work is entirely mine and any resemblance to any other work is pure coincidence. Kindly do not copy the work. Happy reading.

It was the day of the wedding of the Alpha King of the Jeon Kingdom with the Omega Prince of the Kim Kingdom. The ceremony was taking place in the Kim Kingdom, and wolves from all the kingdoms joined for the celebration, or rather, to sympathise with the omega. The Alpha and Luna of the Kim Kingdom greeted everyone with a warm smile and led them to the venue. People wondered why they even approached the Jeon kingdom with the proposal. They were literally sacrificing their only son. Rumours spread that the Kim kingdom was deeply in debt and needed the help of someone powerful, so Jeon Jungkook, ever the manipulator, took advantage of the opportunity to mate with the ethereal omega. Well, people wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. After all, what will you expect from a monster? What they didn't understand was that if the Kim Kingdom was this much in need of a favor, then why didn't they approach any other kingdoms? Alpha kings from literally every kingdom lined up after the omega. If the Omega had simply asked, they would have given their entire country. Then why did they approach the Jeon Kingdom? That will probably be one of the greatest mysteries of all time.

The crowd became silent as the Alpha King Jeon Jungkook strolled boldly towards the altar, head held high. His face was as lifeless as a cloudy moon, his eyes were empty, and his razor-sharp jaws were clenched. Despite this, the alpha appeared pristine and majestic, comparable to the Greek gods, which may be the only reason why some people continued to look at him because it was difficult to ignore such a handsome face, even if the personality rotted. Park Jimin, his beta, followed him closely, keeping a stern eye on everyone. Once the alpha stood in his position, everybody waited for the poor omega, whose life was about to be ruined completely. Finally, when the said person arrived holding his father's hands, the crowd literally gasped in awe. The omega looked like the reincarnation of the moon goddess herself, as he appeared divine and otherworldly. Defined cheekbones, soft plush lips, silky black hair, and sparkling eyes come together with a mysterious smile. 

The alphas were so jealous of Jeon Jungkook, who still looked as passive as ever as he gazed at the omega. "He doesn't deserve this beauty." They thought bitterly. Alpha Kim reached near Jungkook as he put Taehyung's hand in Jungkook's. "I consider you a man of word and honour, and I hope you will keep our treasure safe and happy," he says, his voice sharp but still with a fond undertone. Jungkook just nodded curtly as he helped Taehyung climb onto the podium. They faced each other as the ceremony began. The crowd looked between the two, noticing how different they were. One was as dark as the night sky, whereas the other looked like a rainbow after the rain. Taehyung did not even once turn his eyes from Jungkook's. It was as if the omega was bewitched by the alpha. The rituals ended with a small and chaste kiss between the couple, and everybody congratulated them.

The ride back to the Jeon Kingdom wasn't much longer—just an hour away from the Kim kingdom. Taehyung stared outside the carriage and watched Jungkook ride beside him on his horse. Jungkook was aware of the omega's intense stare on him, but he chose to ignore it as they continued on their journey. Taehyung placed his chin on his palms as he looked at the alpha with an undecipherable face. Taehyung finally broke his gaze from the alpha and straightened his posture as they approached the palace gates. The members were already waiting to welcome them. Jungkook got down from his horse and walked towards them, and Taehyung followed him.

" Welcome to the kingdom, Luna!" We're so glad to have you here." An alpha with broad shoulders and a charming smile greeted him warmly. Taehyung returned the smile and bowed in acknowledgement. "I am Kim Seokjin, the royal physician and Alpha Jungkook's cousin Namjoon's mate."