Chapter 3

Taehyung guided Yoongi to the gazebo in the royal garden, where Jungkook was sitting. The alpha likes to spend time with Namjoon, hearing his philosophical thoughts on life and nature. Taehyung held Yoongi's hand and literally dragged him when he spotted the Jungkook. "Your majesty, look who is here," he says, eyes gleaming with excitement. Jungkook looked at the omega and the pale alpha beside him, curious. Namjoon and Seokjin, who were sitting across from Jungkook, also examined the duo carefully. "This is Yoongi Hyung, my cousin, and my favourite Hyung!" Taehyung beams happily. Jungkook stands up at that and bows 90 degrees, acknowledging him. "Greetings, Alpha Yoongi! It's nice to meet you; welcome to the Jeon Kingdom," he says politely. Yoongi nods and smiles brightly. "It's nice to see you too. Well, can I just call you Kook? "I'm not much of a formalist," Yoongi admits sheepishly. "Of course! You're my Luna's brother, and since you're older, you have every right," Jungkook says politely, a charming smile on his face. Yoongi nods. 

"I am impressed. By the way, how did you even agree to marry this brat?" Yoongi looked at Taehyung in disgust. Taehyung glared at him while the others broke out into a small smile. "I mean, no offence, but you have literally hit the jackpot, Tae. You got yourself some hot and handsome alpha there. He's polite too. You so don't deserve it." Taehyung punched him in the stomach, and Yoongi winced in pain. "Yoongi hyung?" another voice echoed, followed by a brightly grinning Hoseok running to Yoongi and hugging him. "Hoseok-ah, I missed you; are you well?" Yoongi asks, still hugging Hoseok. "I am perfectly fine, Hyung; I missed you so much too," he says, breaking the hug. It was then that Yoongi noticed Jimin standing in a corner, silent. He gave him a wink, and Jimin glared at him. Yoongi chuckles and goes to sit beside Namjoon. Taehyung sat right next to Jungkook.

"Who are these guys?" Yoongi asks, pointing to Namjoon and Seokjin. "I am the royal physician, Kim Seokjin, and this is my mate and Kook's cousin," Seokjin says. "Kim Namjoon," Namjoon adds. Yoongi nods with a smile. Are you the Crown Prince, Yoongi-ssi? or just part of the royal family?" Seokjin asks as he sips on his chamomile tea. " Actually, you will never find me in the palace," Yoongi shrugs. "Why is that?" Namjoon asks curiously. "I live doing the things I like. I know carpentry, I know painting, and I can sing too. I also cook food on occasion. I do whatever I feel like I want to do to earn my living." Everybody except Taehyung and Hoseok looked at Yoongi in awe. " Woah!! That sounds so cool. I can't even imagine living like that; you're lucky." 

Jungkook says looking at Yoongi with admiration. "And your family let you, do it?" The alpha asks further as he wraps an arm around Taehyung. "Well, they did try to make me give up, but when they saw that I wouldn't budge, they eventually gave up." Yoongi says nonchalantly and casts a sidelong glance at Jimin, who, despite listening to everything carefully, maintains a blank expression. Yoongi chuckled and shook his head at Jimin's antics. He was really adorable. "This is the one I told you about for Jimin!" Taehyung whispers quietly in Jungkook's ears. Jungkook's eyes widen, and he nods in agreement. "But, my Luna, he's a prince; will your family allow him to marry a commoner?" Jimin is not from a royal family." Jungkook whispers back. Taehyung waves dismissively. " Nah! You saw him, right? He's the perfect match for Jimin. "He doesn't give a damn about royalty." Taehyung nearly bites Jungkook's ears off.

"You guys are so disgusting! Tae stop biting his ears in front of me." Yoongi deadpans. Hoseok snorts. "This is nothing, Hyung; you don't know what I have to see and hear sometimes." Hoseok says with a face. Taehyung glared at them and crossed his arms over his chest. "Hoseok hyung, don't act like you don't go to see that artisan Hwang Areum every Tuesday night." Taehyung says bitterly. Hoseok looked at him, surprised, and everyone else did as well. "How do you know that?" Taehyung looks smug. "I have my eyes and ears everywhere in this kingdom," he says, smirking. "Woah!" "Do I have to be scared, my Luna?" Jungkook is actually impressed by Taehyung. Taehyung pinches his cheek. "No, my love, I am just helping you; you can't handle all the court matters and politics and look out for everything, right? So, I thought I should keep an eye on things that are beyond your vision," he says, and Jungkook looks at him mesmerised as always.