Xiii| Stickers

"It's bad enough I just had relationship advice from Lewis Hamilton."

●▬▬▬▬▬ ⋆🕊️🇬🇧⋆ ▬▬▬▬▬●

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᴵᴺᴳ : Ready to Run
"Escape from the city and follow the run
Cuz I wanna be free, yeah I wanna be yours"

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Ready to Run"Escape from the city and follow the runCuz I wanna be free, yeah I wanna be yours"

Robyn Saunders adored Italy with all her heart.

She'd spent a lot of time there, from family holidays, races, and personal trips. She used to go with her ex-boyfriend as it was one of the only times he treated Robyn with any kind of respect, mainly due to the fact Robyn spoke Italian and he couldn't; he didn't want her saying anything about him. Little did he know, Robyn could only speak basic greetings and questions.

When she was in Italy, Robyn mainly stayed in Monza or Milan. Monza was one of the places she would go to watch Sebastian race but they weren't at that track until later in the year. Sadly, both places were about 2 hours away from the race in Emilia Romagna and Robyn was using the time between races to build up her endurance.

She had arranged for her personal trainer, Penny Harpes, to have a daily workout with her. Most the time, she trained with Lewis but her trainer was there to check her weight, diet and problems. Robyn had to keep her weight balanced perfectly so she didn't lose race time. Besides, going home for a few days gave Robyn the time to visit her brother and his wife.

She was flying back with Lewis, George, and her family, which seemed a little weird at first but Lewis has suggested it. Lewis no longer owned his own private jet but he occasionally flew on them.

Robyn couldn't believe she was flying back with her first-ever P1 trophy.

"I've never been good at chess," Robyn commented as she moved the castle across the board.

Lewis had asked Robyn to play chess with him, despite the fact she had never been good at it or understood the rules completely. She just moved pieces and hoped for the best.

"Can't be good at everything," Lewis replied, placing her into checkmate.

"I try," Robyn smiled.

Robyn glanced down at her phone, knowing she had many unread messages that she hadn't opened before getting on the plane. She couldn't answer before she landed but she liked to ponder.

"I saw you walking with Charles before you phoned me the other day," Lewis commented quietly.

Robyn looked up from her phone quicker than she could speed away when the lights went out. She'd been on edge about Charles ever since her family had mentioned the time she was spending with him. Robyn didn't think she was spending that much time with him but did admit she had a soft spot for him.

"What?"

"You and Charles left his hotel together," Lewis repeated. "I was taking a run when you phoned me. I saw the two of you and nearly didn't think anything of it until I realised you were wearing what you were last night on your Instagram pictures...and then your mum's comment at dinner."