escape.

(After hanging the call she went to dining hall and started to serve him). Jimin -my phone sweetheart? Y/n- h-here. Jimin -what did she said? (She didn't answered). Jimin-y/n i asked you something (he shouted on her she flinched very hard) y/n-h-huh i am sorry.She is asking how i am.or nothing. jimin -hmmm and what did you said to her? Y/n-i s-said i-i a-am good. Jimin -look y/n if you are planning something so just remember your past i don't want to hurt you again.(he went to his bedroom). A/U- huh so let me tell you what happened in past when she tried to escape from this house). FLASHBACK................. . Jimin- sweetheart where are you? I know you are hiding here in this room come out.(he said like a psycho killer.she is shivering in fear 😨 she is hiding under the bed while covering her mouth). Jimin-i think you are not here (he went out of the room. Then y/n came out and started walking towards the balcony she is in the 1 st floor so she can jump to get out of this house). Y/n-if he will again catch me n-no no no i need to do it fast.(suddenly someone back hugged her she flinched very hard). Jimin-i said you not to come out of the room.but still.(she kneel downed and hold his legs). Y/n-p-please f-forgive m-me I-i w-will n-neve-er d-do t-thi-is a-again i-i p-pr-rom-mise.(he sighed). Jimin-what are you doing your place in not in my legs your place is on my bed under my arms today you broke the rules and you saw my torture room also so today I will give you punishment for what you now stand up. Y/n-i-i a-am s-sorry p-please j-jimin Ahh. (He grabbed her hairs and started dragging her into the room.she is crying in mess.he threw her on the ground and started walking towards her.she started moving until her back hit the wall.jimin kneel down her level and started moving knife on her body). Jimin-you know what you did a very Big mistake now see what will happen. y/n-ahhh p-please i-it's h-u-urt-ti-in aahhhh.(he stab the knife inside her hand her all body is looking bloody). Jimin- look i write my name on your hand how pretty this is looking.now say who you belong to. She didn't answered. Jimin-i said who you belongs to? Y/n-y-o-u.(then she fainted and jimin called the doctor). lady DOCTOR- she had so many bruises on her body you need to take care of her here is medecine give her time to time.(he always call lady doctor because he doesn't like when male's touch y/n. Doctor went out).
FLASHBACK ENDED... Present time.............
Y/n said to herself)y/n- you can do it y/n you have only one chance to do this.give your best.(she said and wipe her tears). NEXT MORNING 🌅............ (After breakfast jimin went to his mafia work.y/n is waiting for parcel suddenly doorbell ring y/n went to door she saw delivery boy in front of her she took the parcel and went to living room.when she opened the parcel she saw a anesthetic.she call her lady bodyguard when bodyguard came y/n put anaesthetic in her skin she became senseless.y/n took the gun first time and she went out of the house all bodyguard is scared of her). Y/n-stay away from me don't come near me just give me my path. Man- mam please if you will go out of this house he will kill us. Y/n- if someone came near me i will kill that person.(y/n said with her red eyes all bodyguards give her path she went to taehyung and sat in the car). Y/n- thankyou so much for your help). Jungkook -it's ok your new life is waiting for you.(he smiled and started driving). Jungkook - y/n i already booked your flight ticket. You are going to Japan. Jennie is in Japan she will help you ok. (Y/n is feeling the air. after 2 years she is is seeing this beautiful nature.after some time they reach the airport jungkook give a new phone to y/n.y/n hug jungkook and started walking towards the plane she is very happy. She took her seat in buisness class and called Jennie).
ON phone..........

Y/n - thankyou so much Jennie

Y/n - thankyou so much Jennie. Jennie -it's ok y/n give your body some relax and eat something it's a long journey(hang up) Y/n- finally i am escaped from the hell.?? -do you really think you are escaped.(y/n turned and saw jimin beside her she got scared). Y/n -how.(jimin stood up and said). Jimin -let's go y/n (he held her hand but y/n didn't move). Jimin-y/n don't make me angry (he started dragging her). Jimin- today I will show you the real me. (He sit in car with jimin.after some time they reach the home. When y/n saw all bodyguards are changed.it means he killed all of them. Jimin hold her hand and went in to the house). END of part 2

_________________________________________

I hope you guys liked it

You can comment your thoughts about the story.

Please vote and follow me

944 words