I've always dreamed that

---

" Your identity card ma'am?"

* The mannager asked while writing on his diary... about y/n details. She gave him the I'd card of her*

" Hm ok. Who's this child? ..and this dog is agressive?

Y/n: " he's my son sir and don't worry he'll not cause any trouble here"

"Doesn't seem to. You look younger well here's your room keys for next 30 days... what's this dog name?"

* He didn't wanted to be too nosey. He handed her the keys of appartment*

Y/n: " jack...um sir, i have a request"

" Sure"

Y/n: " you will keep the identity details of mine to yourself right?...i mean no stranger can inte-

" Don't worry we are not charging money for free. we take care of this building people comfert also there's a extra lock in your room from inside and outside too and fingerprint lock too. receptionist will call you first before anyone come inside "

* Y/n nodded her head in relief. She could have gotten some cheap appartment as she don't have money to survive more than 4 months but still she decided to rent a safe and secure appartment in seoul.*

* She holds eunwoo hand and with elevator they reached out on the top floor.*

* After quickly checks the cctv camera angles in corridor so she can wear cap according to that and hide her face*

* She hurridly opened door with key and took Eunwoo inside...and locked it after going in .... without taking a second*

Eunwoo: " is this my new room mumma?"

* He walks around with his small legs*

Eunwoo: " but this is so small how will my toy adjust here?

* Y/n removed her cap and looks around the appartment.... it's a small living room with a small kitchen and honestly it's enough for her*

* There's a balcony too*

y/n: this is our new home ok

y/n: this is our new home ok.... from now mumma will give you so much time and love"* smiled at Eunwoo*

Eunwoo: " but when dada will find us...you me & dada live here together right. But it's so small "

Y/n: * ignored that question* " uhm yes baby come let's see bedroom"

* They went inside the room*