come back please..

" I DON'T GIVE THE FUCK ABOUT IT!..DID YOU GET THAT!"

* A loud shout can be heard in the room building up the tension in everyone's soul because no one knows what will the person do in any next moment*

" I WANT HER RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME"

" we we are trying our best sir but we have no clue"

* Next moment that guard was on the ground with blood flowing from her center of head*

* Sensing the tension syung in wook step forward with bowing his head*

In - wook: we are in process sir. I've fixed up the the things with our political connections. All the flight attendants and travelers will be checked deeply throughout the every flight checkout and check in. I'm fixin-

* Jimin holds his both arms tightly. Looking at him with rage and a different emotion*

Jimin: " I don't want to hear those same things again and again. I wanna see the results. How come you guys can't find her even after she visited those shitty people's and left like nothing.

A guard : " sir ma'am family told everyth-

* Jimin punched upon his face and grabs his collars*

Jimin: " I'M HER FAMILY GET THAT!

* Jimin took his gun and shooted on his legs but syung in wook stopped him*

In wook: ".sir relax

Jimin: EVERYBODY!..Wanna die today!

* Jimin throwed his gun away and walked upstairs. taking his fast step towards the closet room he opened it crazily throwing his clothes away from hangers. He grabbed y/n clothes and puts it close to his chest sniffing in it while his eyes nerves became red. Taking some deep breaths to calm his inner self*

*
_____________________

_________________________________

On the other hand....

Yeah like I'm holding upto things like who he is to tell me that I'm skinny or not!"

Woah girl such a red flag you had...but my one is abselouty green one...he gave me this 105 dollar's ring last Christmas just by acting cute "

How lucky. Being cute is boys weakness I wish i could also get expensive accessories like you "

Yeah guys are now days such a red flag by the way did you saw wonyoung she was eating strawberries in a show how pick me she is ..also such a skinny to attract boys"

Yeah yeah such a cringe"

* 2 girls are talking in a restaurant while eating their food gentely*

* Y/n is sitting on the chair holding Eunwoo in her arms while listening to those girls as they are talking too loud*

Waiter: what would you like to have ma'am?

*Y/n stretches her black cap a little down to her forhead and speaks with a little slow voice*

Y/n: a cup of coffee please

Waiter: okay.. anything else ma'am?

Y/n: yeah a ramen and 2 cookies

Waiter: " okay ma'am a full Bowl with salads and kimchi a cup of Latte and 2 choclate cookies "