First Meet

Aria Pov

It was the first day of the semester. And I was getting late. I finished bathing and got ready, I wore a simple off white shirt with washed blue jeans and white sneaks. I grabbed my bag and decided to stop by Tea Junction on my way. Trust me I could survive without breakfast but I can't survive without tea.

I went to the cafe and the smell of sugar and butter hit me. I went and placed my order and I decided to order a tempting looking lemon and raspberry muffin. I payed and went out eating my muffin. The university was now just a block away and I was happily walking while sipping my tea, enjoying the weather.

Suddenly I bumped into someone and felll down. My nose was on fire, whoever this person was but he surely had a freaking wall for a chest. I rubbed my nose as I saw my remaining precious tea spilled on the ground.

"Can't you see where your going ? I fell down because of you and now my precious tea is ruined. Watch were you go."

He was standing with his back facing me and he suddenly turned aggressively and it seemed as if he was about to pull out something shiny and silvery attached to his belt. I expected him to yell at me but his angry expressions suddenly turned to amazement and I swear I could see awe in his eyes.

But damn his face. This guy was a whole meal. I've never seen someone so charming and so handsome in my 20 years of life. His dark hair neatly gelled and in it's perfection. His electric blue eyes screamed power and dominance and his jawline could cut glass. And his height....he was hugeee. So muscular and so tall. It seemed his shirt fabric would tear any moment because of his muscles. He was dressed in a simple white dress shirt and a black tuxedo. Yet he looked so breathtaking and so gorgeous. His aura seemed so dominating and dangerous but it was still attractive.

I shifted my gaze from him and he finally came back to earth. He looked at my tea for a brief moment and turned to look back at me. He took a moment to get his somewhat disturbed breathing normal as he ran his hand through his dark hair.

" Oh I'm sorry I was just a little distracted by a phone call. I hope you didn't hurt yourself." he said. And his voice....it made electric sparks run over my entire body and my face instantly heated up.

He held out his hand for me to stand up. I thought for a second but I ended up holding it. Our hands fit so perfectly together, my small one in his huge one. And I felt comfort, holding his hand felt like he would protect me from everything. It just felt right. As I stood up I stumbled a little and he held me firmly by my waist, not tightly as if he was afraid he would hurt me but firm enough to not let me go.

Once I was stable I politely removed my hand from his and his removed his other hand from my waist and he spoke again.