Office date

Aria Pov

It's been two weeks since Ezekiel and I decided to completely submit ourselves to one another. Things are pretty normal now.

Surprisingly Flint is now not bothering me and I'm so glad about it. Bryant on the other hand well he comes to the university sometimes and if we ever end up making eye contact he makes sure to pass me a weird smile.

That guy is sick.

And I have some good news. Enid and Felix and Claire and Callahan are dating. I'm so so happy for them. They are adorable. Luna does like Apollo but she's shy about it and won't confess to him no matter how much we ask her to. And about Iris and Raymond well these two do have some sort of connection between them but Iris is too haughty at times and Raymond is too work obsessed. I just hope they get along too.

Ezekiel is working himself too much but he still makes sure to call me everyday whether we meet or not and talks to me. And he's a little less angrier now. I'm in university right now, sitting in the cafe having a funnel cake.

Enid and Claire are going on a double date with Felix and Callahan. I wish Ezekiel was here too. Luna and Iris are giving a test right now and I'm all alone.

I text Ezekiel.

* Hey.* He replies back a few moments later.

* Hello love*

* Are you busy ?*

* Forget about being busy tell me what it is.*

* Do you have any plans ?*

* For you, consider them cancelled.* Jeez my heart just did a somersault inside my chest.

* Nothing much I was just bored and I'm missing you.*

* Love I'm missing you too. Let's do something I'll send someone to pick you up and he'll bring you to my office.*

* We can have lunch together and then we can go back home.*

That's a pretty nice idea.

* Ok but I need to go back to my house you know I'm thinking of shifting all my parents documents with me. "

* Ok we can do that tomorrow but right now I really need you to be with me.*

* Okie. ❤️*

* Come fast. ❤️*

I quickly stuff the rest of the funnel cake in my mouth and I go to the washroom to fix myself a little bit. My hair really needs combing and my face needs a good wash. I rush outside and I already see a fancy Porsche waiting for me.

" Ms. Harper I am Mr. Johnson. Mr. King has appointed me as your driver for today." A man in his mid 40s said while opening the door for me with a polite smile.

" Thank you." I said as I hopped in. It was a very comfortable ride and I kinda slept for sometime. His office is pretty far.

" Ms. Harper we're here." I heard him say. I peeped out of the window and saw the huge building. This is the first time I'm at his office and this place is too big for calling an office. I stepped out and he guided me to Ezekiel's office. It was at the top most floor. A Ceo nameplate on the door. The entire building was working silently but this floor was extra quite.

I don't know but I suddenly felt nervous about going in. What if I'm actually disturbing him ? A sudden blush crept to my cheeks. I knocked the door twice.

" Come in." I heard the same husky and deep voice that screams I don't give a shit about anything or anyone. He doesn't know it's me though.

I quitely stepped in. Ok his office is big enough to be a flat and to hell with the office. He's sitting on his big leather chair with one hand on his desk and he's resting his chin on the other while leaning back on his chair. He's wearing a simple white shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and a few top buttons undone. His veins literally popping out on his arms and forehead and he's wearing glasses, rimless glasses.

My man is too freaking fine. Trust me I'm not exaggerating, he's really too gorgeous. He realises someone's presence and he looks up. The big angry expression on his face quickly morphed into a relaxed and happy one as he rushed to me and picked me up and spinned me in the air.

" Oh my God.... Ezekiel...." I say stabling my self by placing my hands on his broad shoulders.

He puts me down and holds me close as he plants a deep kiss on my cheek.

" I'm so happy to see you love." He's actually really happy. His voice says it all.

" You startled me."  I say brushing off a strand of his raven hair from his face. " Why are you wearing glasses ?" I ask.

" I was working. Let's eat something now please I'm starving." He pleaded.

" Ok." I pecked his cheek.

" Chinese ? " He asks.

" Yessss." I sit down on the big sofa. He orders and then he walks up to me and holds out his hand. I take it and he leads me to his chair. He sits and makes me sit on his lap. I blush.

He holds me steady with one hand on my waist and one on my thigh as I wrap my arms around his neck.

" You know I was thinking that once all this shit is over we should go on a vacation." He says thoughtfully.

" A vacation ? That's sudden."

" Kind of like I've only travelled for business or work related issues the past few years it was never a holiday. It couldn't be because there was no one I could call my own. And by the time I got close to my friends I had lost interest it traveling and enjoying stuff." He shrugs. My heart aches for him. He might seem very strong and all. He is no doubt but he's gone through a lot, alone.

" And most importantly I want to spend time with you. Whatever life I have remaining I want every bit of it with you." He adds and he means every word.

" Don't say things like that." I caress his cheek and he leans into my palm. " Ok where do you wanna go ?" I try to change the topic.

" Anywhere... Actually you know Santorini is a beautiful place." His eyes sparkle.

" Ok." I say.

" Wait a minute it's been almost an hour that your here and I haven't kissed you yet." He says seriously as if it's such a big issue.

" Can you believe it ?" I joke back.

" I know right. This is not right but let me fix it." He leans in and suddenly someone knocks on the door startling both of us.

Ezekiel groans.

" I'm going to kill whoever it is. "

" No you won't." I get off his lap. He stares at me.

" Why did you get down ?" He asks as I go back and sit on the sofa.

" So that you can address whoever is knocking." I shrug.

" Ariaaaa" he whines.

" Stop being a sulky baby and see who it is ." I laugh.

" Fine." He throws his hands in the air in defeat.