The next generation of warships (Part 1)

(side note, I said Devotion was going to come into my country's netflix on jan 14 but it's actually Jan 20. So Azur Lane will be reacting to videos, documentaries, and maybe some scenes of movies in the meantime. I'm excited to watch the movie not gonna lie.)

(side note 2, a new character in this story: Mikasa (best granny) and Formidable (heavy girl)

Why Mikasa? because once she sees the modern warships, her mind will break, it'll be fun. Why Formidable? because she will be called heavy a lot of times, and like I said. It'll be FUN)

"It's going to be... about future warships! In most alter worlds these warships were created after the siren war" The screen says

"So like.. the next generation...? How does that work.." Laffey says finally talking which surprises everyone that she is actually awake

"How should I say this, let's just say that a lot of you girls here have daughters or sons, and it's either through succession or.. sexual events. To name some of them, there's Enterprise CVN 65, JS Kaga, JS Atago, HMS Queen Elizabeth, HMS Prince of Wales, Yorktown CG 48, Enterprise CVN 80, and many many more like JS Soryu. Yes, Enterprise is a grandma, the Royal Navy ships are half siblings, and the Sakura Empire ships are not only child's" The screen states

(In my AU, JS Kaga and JS Izumo are Kaga's children. JS Atago andJS Ashigara are Atago's children. The Royal Navy ships are half siblings. The other two of the Gerard R. Ford class carriers will be the half siblings of Enterprise CVN 80)

The shipgirls definitely had a lot in their minds, the shipgirls who were mentioned however had very different reactions

Enterprise almost screamed as she tried to sink in her chair but to no avail, so instead she used her cap to hide her face. Yorktown blushed but that's it, Hornet teased the both of them about being mothers while she is an auntie a lot so Yorktown blushed a lot more and caused Enterprise wanting to hit her sister so bad. A lot of shipgirls were surprised that alter Enterprise's would have a daughter, much less a granddaughter.

The Sakura Empire shipgirls who got mentioned didn't get it any better. Kaga was shocked and blushing furiously getting nonstop teased by Akagi who was slightly jealous but happy. Kaga just tried to get away but was getting teased non stop by her sister and junior Zuikaku. The strong and serious Kaga? Loving someone and having children? Now that was just funny and wholesome to imagine. They were shocked as well because.. Kaga isn't the kind of woman who would love someone much less have a child. Besides, a man would have to be very strong and have other qualities that will catch Kaga's interest.

Takao was shocked that Atago would do something so 'shameful' even though it isn't unless she did the thing 'accidentally' in alter worlds then it would be shameful. Atago blushed but was getting into her 'ara ara onee san' mode. The sisters wondered if their little siblings Chokai and Maya had children as well.

Soryu blushed, Hiryu was laughing as she teased her sister but blushed a little as well wondering if she herself had a child in alter worlds.

The Royals were a least in a little better situation. Queen Elizabeth was barely getting teased, only getting teased by her sister. Prince of Wales was not getting it better, she was getting teased by her sister, Hood, and Illustrious as payback from the first film. The Royals were in a blushing mess as they cover their faces with their hands. Especially the screen text says their children are half siblings.

Iron Blood was just wondering why the screen text didn't mention any names from their faction, unless none of them had any successors.. (To be honest I wonder why the German Navy didn't make any of their modern warships have namesakes of WW2 ships like Japan could do it so why not Germany, unless it's to not remind them of the Kriegsmarine.)