The Chaos Legion of Tank Fish

Side note: Surprise guys! I was thinking of doing the Fallen of WW2 chapter first, but my mind was screaming to do this chapter. I also thought it was kinda appropriate that I do this for the 50th chapter. Thank my corrupt brain for this, next chapter will be the Fallen of WW2 I promise. Just enjoy this chapter, expect the next either tomorrow or Sunday.

Reactions before/after Epilogue:

(I will be doing alternate history for some of these. Since my version is the crimson axis war didn't happen, some of these videos will be related to that war like in the anime/game.)

- Battle of Jutland, Taranto, Guadalcanal, Tarawa, Samar (Task Force Taffy 3)

- HMS Dreadnought

- Britain's Triumph: The Surrender of the German High Seas Fleet

- Naval Legends: USS Texas

- Tank Fish (Hail our Lord and Savior. Videos will be Trench Warfare, Beach Episode, Napoleonic Wars The Fall of Fort Tillbury, Rise of Nations series, and The Chaos Legion which is current reaction)

- The Fallen of WW2 (After this chapter)

- Command and Conquer: Tiberium lore (including gdi and nod, after Red Alert)

- Command and Conquer: Red Alert lore (After Fallen of WW2)

- The Fighting Lady

- Naval Legends: Georgios Averof

- Hacksaw ridge scenes or Hacksaw Ridge Yarnhub

- The Pig War, Napoleonic Wars

- All Quiet on the Western Front (maybe to be accepted)

- How Nuclear power works (aircraft carriers, Chernobyl disaster, nuclear bombs, and advantages and disadvantages)

- Star Wars Navy battles (Most specifically Scarif, Endor, Scipio, Corusant, etc.)

- What if USA joined Axis instead of the Allies, Kaiserreich (All of these are alternative history)

- Battle of Myeongyang, Admiral Yi

- Bismarck and Akagi documentary by animarchy history

- Naval Legends: Yamato, Yamato (2005) scenes

- "I am a Pole" The Legend of Piorun, What sunk the Moskva

- Halo Battle of Earth, Human-Covenant War, The Flood

- Isoroku Yamamoto the Commander-in-Chief of the Combined Fleet, Storm Over the Pacific, Tora Tora Tora

- Top Gun/Top Gun Maverick

- SCP 3000, Steven HE, Kantai Collection (including KanHori)

- World of Warships AMV - High Free Spirit

- nerf BISMARCK pls (both parts)

- Attack on Pearl Harbor (Crimson Axis history)

- What your favorite warships says about you Pt 1-3, What your favorite Azur Lane Waifu says about you by OC Gangsta

- Transformers, Venator Class Star Destroyer, Pacific Rim 1st movie (These are maybe to be accepted)

- USS William D. Porter

- USS Kearsarge, USS Arleigh Burke, USS Zumwalt, USS Midway, USS Montana, USS Forestall, JS Yamato Aegis, Typhoon submarine - Dmitriy Donskoy (future warships)

- Modern Warships size comparison

- How to Hood, WEEB POWER | MUSASHI, The Weaboo Fantasy 2, PORK KNUCKLES | H-CLASS BB, BONGO BONGO KONGO, WORLD OF TORPEDOOS #3 and #4