Chapter 9

Unknown location

"My lord your not gonna believe this. The god of speed made a appearance at the Gremory Heirs wedding". A man walked up to another man with elf ears and red eyes in a black cloak. "His identity have been revealed as a teenage boy named Eobard Thawne". The man told the person sitting on a throne as he showed a video of what happened at the wedding.

"What would Savitar want with a simple devil girl? My plan to start the next Great War using her just got a hell of a lot harder. I am smart enough to know if Savitar engaged me in combat I would stand no chance against him. So I must get to the girl before he can". The man told the other person.

"As you wish..Lord Kokabiel". The now named fallen angle general watched the other fallen angel leave the room.

"I may not need to use the devil kings, if I can get to Rias before he can. I can use him to do my bidding and then I will be unstoppable, great red would not stand a chance against me". Kokabiel told himself laughing watching the clip replay.

At Eobard's  home 

Eobard opened his eyes to the sun glowing into his room threw the black out curtains. Eobard starched and tried to get up but couldn't.

"Raynare"? Eobard called and saw her on his left then looked over and saw Rias naked sleeping on him.

"Rias". Eobard called out shocked as he saw her eyes open and look at him and smile.

"Eobard, Good morning". She said stretching as well. "How did you sleep". Rias asked and Eobard was shocked.

"Fine, but what are you doing in my bed? Naked as well"? Eobard asked her and she just smiled.

"Well I wanted to thank you again but when I showed up you where asleep and so was Raynare so I just joined you and your super warm". Rias told Eobard as she got up and put on her underwear and bra. "Do you mind helping me"? She asked and Eobard got out of bed and helped her with the clip.

"So, are you gonna be doing this more often"? Eobard asked and she giggled.

"Yes I want to spend more time with the man who saved my life". Rias explained and Eobard smiled.

"Well that makes two of us". The 2 looked over and saw Raynare awake sitting up resting her arm on her leg. "I am glad to see you and Lord Savitar connecting". Raynare told Rias who smirked.

"I am gonna go and get cleaned up". Eobard told them as he got out of bed and got some clothes and walked into the bathroom.

"Do you have pure intentions with Lord Savitar"? Raynare asked Rias who looked back at her.

"I do, he saved me from my biggest nightmare. I have given my life and soul to him from this point on. I do have feelings for him stronger then friends". Rias told Raynare who read her body language and could see she was serious.

"Then get ready Rias, this life of yours is about to get a hell of a lot more fun and crazy". Raynare told her smirking. "I am gonna go make food". She got up and put her outfit on and went downstairs.

With Eobard

Eobard took his shirt off and looked in the mirror and saw his scars from the Great War and many other battles he has fought.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Eobard, can I come in"? Rias asked the god of speed who looked back.

"Sure". Eobard quickly threw his shirt back on as she came in with only her braw and v string on. "What's up"? Eobard asked her as she got undressed.

"I wanna help clean your body. If that's ok with you"? Rias asked and Eobard nodded his head as he put his clothes on the rack and walked over to the huge bath and took his shirt off showing his godly built body. "W-wow". Rias's face turned blood red seeing time slow down as he pulled his shirt off to show a ripped muscular frame. Eobard then took his shorts and boxers off and stepped into the bath and sat down.

"Ahhhh that feels nice". Eobard told himself as Rias walked over and grabbed a fluffy and put some of his his soap on in and moved her hair and washed his chest and abs then his neck and his back. Grabbing a cup she ran the warm water over the gods body and put some soap in her hands and wet his hair and washed it.

"Thank you for your help Rias, Raynare normally is the one to help me. I don't mind your company though". Eobard told her and she smiled at him.

"I am glad you enjoy my company, I definitely enjoy yours". She told him as she got up and grabbed his towel and he got up and drained the bath and put the towel around his waist and used a smaller one to make his hair damp. Eobard turned around and smiled at Rias who dried herself getting wet from cleaning Eobard.

"Let's go downstairs and eat". Eobard told Rias who put some clothes on and Eobard put his normal outfit on and went downstairs and ate with Raynare.

Time skip

Eobard and Rias went back to the orc to meet up with the rest of the group to talk about some stuff.

"Ok everyone today we are gonna go over are contracts. Akeno is at 7 Koneko is at 5 Kiba at 5 Asia at 4". Rias told everybody and Eobard just sat and watched.

"It's kinda weird to know your the god of speed Eobard". Asia told him nicely and he just smiled.

"Please guys just act as you did, I am still your guys friend". Eobard told her and she smiled.

"Eobard can I ask you a question"? Kiba asked and he cocked a eyebrow.

"Sure what's up"?

"Your power is drawn from the speed force. Dose that mean you can see people's past present and future"? Kiba asked and Eobard knew what he was implying.

"Yes Kiba I can, but let that be a private conversation". Eobard told him and he nodded his head.

"I still think your hot no matter what". Akeno told Eobard who chuckled.

"Akeno". Rias snapped at her best friends bold statement.

"What your not the only one who can have the hots for him". Akeno teased and Rias got even more red.

"Y-y-you don't know what your talking about". She said looking away and Akeno and everyone giggled.

"Interesting". Eobard thought till Rias had a magic circle appear near her ear.

"Mmm mmm. Ok we will handle it tonight". Rias said as the magic circle vanished. "Ok everyone gear up we have a stray devil we need to hunt down". Rias told everyone and they all got up and got ready.

"Eobard do you wish to come along"? Rias asked and he nodded his head.

"I will come along and let you guys do your thing and I will step in only if needed". Eobard told her and she nodded her head and the group left in a magical circle and Eobard ran into the speed force.

Bamm new chapter like comment share and as I always say until next time thunder_god17 outtt

Sorry for any grammar mistakes