Chapter 13

Eobard and everyone where in school, today was parent visit there kid day. Rias had her brother come and Sona had her sister show up.

"Lord Savitar it's a pleasure to see you again". Sirzechs told Eobard who smiled and shook his hand.

"It's a pleasure to see you again as well Sirzechs, Mr Gremory". Rias father walked over and shook the gods hand as well.

"Yes it's a honor to meet you again on proper terms lord Savitar". Mr Gremory explained. "Thank you for also saving Rias from her marriage, it was a mistake that we set up such a event the way it happened". Mr Gremory explained and Eobard nodded his head.

"Absolutely, I understand why you did it and the reason where somewhat valid". Eobard explained as they continue to talk then spoke about the summit between the 3 factions where gonna happen at the school.

Time skip

Eobard and Rias where sitting together under a tree during lunch time. Eobard would not lie his love for Rias grew stronger everyday, and he knew she felt the same way.

"Hey Rias, I got a question"? Eobard asked the devil who looked up and into his eyes.

"Yes"?

"Do you wanna go on a date today"? Eobard asked and Rias's face lit up with happiness.

"I would love to go on a date with you". Rias told Eobard who smiled.

"Let's get back to class and finish up the day then when the end of the day comes let's head home get ready and enjoy are date". Eobard told her and she smiled and nodded her head. They sat there for a couple minutes before getting up and heading back into class.

Time skip
Eobard was at home and was getting ready to go out with Rias. Eobard had a black t shirt a green/black flannel long sleeve up rolled the sleeve up to over his elbow, he wore ripped skinny jeans and Chelsea boots.

"I hope she likes my gift". Eobard thought to himself as he held a box that had a lightning bolt on it.

"I am sure she will think it's absolutely beautiful". Elsha told Eobard who looked back at her and smiled. "You always gift the best gifts anyways". Elsha told Eobard as she kissed his cheek and hit his chest lightly and walked out of the room, Eobard threw on some cologne and walked downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Let's make this the best day of her life". Eobard told himself as he heard his room door opened and turned around and saw Rias in a absolutely beautiful outfit.

"You look beautiful Rias"

"You look beautiful Rias". Eobard told her and she smiled and moved some hair behind her ear.

"Thank you Eobard, you look quite nice as well, and smell really great". Rias told him and he offered his arm to her and she took it. The 2 walked outside the door and Elsha saw this and smiled.

"Thank you god, for blessing Eobard with another woman who loves and cares for him like he loves and cares for us". Elsha told herself.

"He truly is a remarkable young man". A powerful dragon voice came from inside Elsha head.

"Yes ddraig, he truly is a one of a kind". Elsha told the legendary heavenly dragon.

With Eobard and Rias

The 2 where walking around the town playing in arcades, eating food. Doing dance games, playing Lazier tag. Eobard was truly enjoying himself and so was Rias.

"Man today has been a blast Rias". Eobard told her as they walked on the bridge that Eobard and Raynare met on.

"I have also enjoyed today a lot Eobard, thank you for taking me out and having so much fun with me". Rias told him with a bright smile.

"I have something I want to give you". Eobard told her and she nodded and closed her eyes, Eobard opened the box and Rias felt something slip onto her ring finger. "You can open your eyes". Rias opened her eyes and saw the most beautiful ring she has ever seen.

"Eobard, it's beautiful"

"Eobard, it's beautiful". Rias teared up and kissed Eobard who kissed her back and they held it for a couple of seconds.

"I was hoping you would enjoy it". Eobard told her and giggled.

"Of course I love it silly". Eobard smiled and picked Rias up.

"Let's go home". Eobard quickly ran into the speed force and ran back home.

Booom new chapter hope you enjoy it comment like share and as I always say until next time Thunder_god17 outttt