2-Arriving at Hogwarts (edited)

(Set in 2013)

Everyone was in the great hall eating tea when everyone's parents appeared. "mum dad, uncle Remus uncle Sirius why are you here?" asked Harry "we dunno" said Lily "i bought you here" said a voice "who are you?" "Stephen Strange you are here to see what happened to Harry's older sister" the Potter's froze "you have a sister?" asked Ginny confused she always thought Harry was an only child. "yes" said Harry stiffly and Stephen opened more portals and seven people fell out the first one all landing on top of one another "ow" yelled one women "Svet get off" the other women groaned "Clint get off, i can't get off Nat otherwise" the man groaned "i can't because steve is on top of me" "Steve" whined the women in unison "whoever is on top get off" said Tony and Thor got up meaning the others could get up "thank you Thor" said one women and dusted herself off "hello whoever you are I believe this is your fault i presume?" "you presume correctly, Miss Romanoff, Stephen Strange avengers introduce yourselves and then the rest of you" 

"Tony Stark" 

"Steve Rogers"

"Clint Barton"

"Bruce Banner" 

"Thor Odinson"

"Natasha Romanoff"

"Svetlana Romanoff" she said glaring at the Potters.

 "I'm afraid Avengers Sevtlana isn't a romanoff" The others looked surprised "so who are you then?" asked Narcissa "Rose, Rose Lily Potter" said Lily "Oh my Rose, our flower" said Lily fake tears flowing, she went to hug Svetlana "stay away from me" Svetlana hissed as Lily looked offended.