8-Avengers-4

the helicarrier flies through the clouds and the dark sky in silence, loki is escorted to a cell by guards, they walk past Banner's lab loki smiles when he sees the doctor who removes his glasses and rubs his temple, the cage loki is in is big and round

fury: "in case it's unclear, if you try to escape, you so much as scratch that glass"

fury pushes a button and the floor opens up and the wind screams

fury: "30 thousand feet straight down in a steel trap get how that works? ant {fury gestured to the cage} boot {he gestured to the control panel}"

loki: "it's an impressive cage not built i think for me"

fury: "no built for something a lot stronger than you"

loki: "oh I've heard"

loki looked at the camera, on the bridge meanwhile, sevtlana is watching it as sevtlana played with her arrow necklace, she looks at dr banner who smirks at her, she smiled sheepishly, natasha is watching from her lab, she makes gases for shield and poisons and bombs as well she also makes clint's arrows and her and sevtlana's guns, she also made sevtlana and clint trackers.

loki; {vo} "a mindless beast who plays he's still a man"

thor listens they all do

loki: {vo} "how desperate are you that you call on such lost creatures to defend you?"

fury: "how desperate am i?"

fury moves toward the cage

fury: "you threaten my world with war, you still a force you can't control and to top it all off you took over the minds of the two sharpest men i know and turned them into you're own flying monkeys, you have made me very desperate, my best assassin is missing and his partner in case you didn't know will go to any length to get him back, she will make sure you won't be so glad that you did"

maria: {walking over} "he isn't wrong is he sevtlana?"

sevtlana: "no, no he's not"

thor: "flying monkeys? i don't understand"

bruce: "assassin?"

sevtlana waved him off

thor: {confused} "flying monkeys?"

sevtlana: "it is a human thing, the wizard of OZ it is a film 1939"

loki: "ohh it burns you to have come so close to have the tesseract to have power, unlimited power and for what? a warm light for man kind to share?"

he looks back at the camera and then fury

loki; "and then be reminded what real power is"

fury: "well let me know if "real power" wants a magazine or something"

fury walked off

banner: "he really grows on you doesn't he?"

sevtlana raised an eyebrow but none the less listened

steve: "loki is gonna drag this out what is his play thor"

thor: "he has an army called the chitauri they are not of Asgard or any world known he means to lead them against you in return i think for the tesseract"

steve: {surprised} "an army from outer space?"

banner; "so he is building another portal, that is what he needs Erik selvig for"