5-The Avengers-1 (under editing)

The Other (V.O): "The tesseract has awakened. It is on a little world. A little human world they would wield it's power" 

He hands Loki the scepter.

The Other: (V.O) "but our ally know it's workings, as they never will, he is ready to lead, our force our chitauri will follow, the world will be his and what can the humans do but burn?"

"Burn?" screeched Lily "yes burn" replied Svetlana.

A helicopter lands and out steps SHIELD director Nick Fury and deputy director Maria Hill followed by agent Svetlana Romanoff, standing waiting for them is Agent Phil Coulson

Nick Fury: "How bad is it?"

Phil Coulson: "That's just it sir we don't know" 

"How can you not know?" asked James disgusted with his daughter, Svetlana ignored him as did the other Avengers, James frowned he was always answered.

They walked into the facility passed fleeing agents one runs into Svetlana and drops something, Svetlana bends down and picks it up, the agent is Jemma Simmons, she smiles slightly at the Russian who smiles slightly back. Svetlana catches up to the others.

"Who's that?" asked Tony, "Agent Jemma Simmons know she is Simmons-Fitz she's a member of Coulson's team or she was until he died" said Svetlana.

Phil Coulson: "Doctor Selvig read an energy surge from the Tesseract four hours ago"

"What's the Tesseract?" asked Luna, None of the avengers answered. Luna knew why they weren't sure if they were trust worthy, Lily and James frowned at the lack of answer.

Nick Fury and Svetlana Romanoff: "NASA didn't authorize him to go into the testing phase"

The avengers looked shocked at seeing Svetlana and Fury speak in sync.

Svetlana and Fury look at each other in shock.

Tony snorts at their faces.

Phil Coulson: "He wasn't testing it he wasn't even in the room, spontaneous event"

Maria Hill: "It just turned itself on?"

"Yes" said Clint.

Svetlana Romanoff: (sarcasm) "No Clint did. (no sarcasm) What do you think Hill?"

"Rose" gasped Lily, Svetlana flipped her off.

Hill smiled sarcastically at the assassin.

"Do you two actually get along?" asked Steve, he'd never seen Hill and Svetlana get along before. Svetlana shrugged.

Nick Fury: "What are the energy levels now?"

Phil Coulson: "Climbing when Selvig couldn't shut the Tesseract down we ordered an evac"

Nick Fury: "How long until everyone's out?"

Phil Coulson: "Campus should be clear in the next half and hour"

Nick Fury: "Do better"

"They're doing their best" said Lily, "If they didn't do better people would've died" snapped Clint "Is he always that bossy?" asked Ginny "yes" laughed Svetlana slightly.

Coulson nods and peels off with Svetlana. Fury and Hill continue down some stairs.

Maria Hill: "Sir evacuation could be futile"

Nick Fury: (sarcasm) "We should tell them to go back to sleep?"

"No" said Lily stupidly "can you detect sarcasm?" asked Svetlana, Lily sat in silence, Svetlana groaned as Natasha snorted "at least I didn't have to be biologically related to Dreykov" Svetlana muttered under her breath, Natasha smacked the back of her sister's head.