3

3 Months later

It's been 3 months since Luna rejoined and things are going perfect according to her.

She named her son 'Taehyung'

Luna thought it'll be hard for her to take care of Jungkook and Taehyung at once but it turn out to be totally opposite.

Jungkook was the most stubborn kids you'll ever see but call Luna lucky that Jungkook isn't showing his tantrums to her.

Why? Well, Jungkook love pretty and beautiful things and he find baby Taehyung to be the prettiest of all.

He always stick by Taehyung's side and do whatever Luna say just for the sake of being close to baby Taehyung.

At first Luna didn't understood but later she realised that she can handle this kid if she'll involve Taehyung's name in it.

Feeding and taking care of Jungkook has became such a easy task that now. She care take care of both the kids at once.

It was all good for Luna because she was totally unaware of the growing fondness and attachment of Jungkook towards Taehyung.

She's unaware of the fact that Jungkook don't ask for something if he wants.

He snatch it and own it.

And now, Taehyung is the only 'thing' he want.

__

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully in his mother's embrace when the door got opened and a tiny human entered with big doe eyes

Just as he saw Taehyung, the boy ran towards him and got on bed.

Luna smiled and caressed Jungkook's cheeks

Luna: Good morning young master

Jungkook just nodded and slowly took a hold on Taehyung's hand.

Luna knew Jungkook wants the baby to himself so she handled the baby to Jungkook carefully and got up.

At first she use to be scared to give her baby in such a small child's hand but later she saw how carefully Jungkook hold Taehyung and admire him.

Jungkook sat on bed properly as Taehyung was in his arms. Jungkook smiled showing his bunny smile and kissed all over Tae's face.

The baby slowly opened his eyes and smiled back causing Jungkook's heart to stop from beating for a while.

Jungkook: Gwood moning bwaby

Jungkook picked on baby's lips hugged him softly.

Jungkook: al ywo hungwry?

Luna: no master, I feed him

Jungkook didn't replied and smiled at the baby. Soon Luna came with a tray of breakfast for Jungkook started feeding him.