8

Taehyung needs a teacher, ofcourse he do but he has to be homeschooled according to his "kookie hyung's" order.

Just like always, the kid agreed. Well he himself doesn't want to go anywhere.

Who wants to go school? I never wanted.... 🙂

*Coughs* anyways -

According to Jungkook's demand, many people applied to be Tae' teacher BUT BUT BUT

It's not that easy, only one person will be choosen as Tae's teacher and Jungkook will be the one choosing.

There were almost 45 to 50 people who applied and Jungkook made half of them leave by just one glance.

There were only 23 people left who gave an "interview" to our almighty Jeon Jungkook.

A kid taking interview of well educated Adults..... Ironic right?

It took him a while to choose the best 3 out of all. He called Taehyung told those teacher to give a demo of their skills infront of Jungkook and Taehyung.

Two of them were boys while one of them was a girl. All of them were in their early twenties and had a good knowledge and teaching skill.

Taking out three books, Jungkook gave one to each of them.

Jungkook: maths, English and drawing. Take your books and teach him one by one. Each one of you will get 30 mins.

Saying that Jungkook sat beside Taehyung who was looking down while nervously playing with his fingers.

One of the boy took his book and sat infront of Taehyung

Teacher 1: hey baby -

Jungkook: OUT

All of them flinched

Jungkook: I said GET OUT

The boy quickly got up and ran away being scared and unaware of what did he said wrong?

Jungkook looked at the other boy

Jungkook: your turn, come here and teach him

The other boy gulped and sat infront of Taehyung.

This time Taehyung grazed up and looked at the boy who was sitting infront of him nervously.

Tae noticed the silver earring on that boy's ear which was looking super cool and good on him.

A small smile formed on Tae's face which immediately bought little relief to the male sitting infront of him. The boy smiled back and was about to speak when -

Jungkook: OUT

Again all of them flinched and Taehyung looked at Jungkook with puppy eyes.

Jungkook rolled his eyes when he understood that Taehyung doesn't want that boy to leave.

Jungkook: leave before I call my guards

That's it, the boy ran away without wasting a second.

Taehyung sighed and looked down.

The girl who was the last teacher left, cleared her throat. She really don't know, what was making Jungkook hate all the teachers but she indeed got an idea till now.

Jungkook: your turn, teach him

Taking a deep breath, she got up and sat infront of Taehyung.

??: Hello Taehyung

Taehyung looked up and spoke in a low voice

Tae: hello ma'am

??: I'm Ari and today we are going to drawing..... *Cheerful voice* you wanna draw right?