40

Days Fast-forwarded (30th December)

The sound of clock ticking was audible, as the silence was too thick. The darkness of room surrounded a certain boy all over.

The moon light fell over him, making him seem like a angel. Too pure and beautiful for his own good.

His gaze were fixed on the clock hanging on wall, with each second passing his anxiety grew up.

It's going to be 12 soon! A new day will start and -

He'll be here!

In no time, the only person would be back whom Taehyung has been waiting since years.

His Hyung will be back!

His Jungkook!

Biting his lips, Taehyung sighed and tried to calm his racing heart when he felt a vibration on his phone.

He quickly checked it and saw a notification.

A message he has been waiting for!

The boy immediately got up and walked near a cupboard. Taking out a specific object with shivering hands, Taehyung hided it in his bag.

Just on time he heard the pendulum making a sound, indicating that it's 00:00 am.

His birthday!

The boy alerted and took a deep breath, walking out of his room. Unlike privious years, this time the whole mansion was filled with silence.

It was dark everywhere and no soul was present. Taehyung walked through the darkness, making his way towards the entrance of the mansion.

Just as he reached downstairs and walked straight, the main entrance opened with a bit of sound.

A shadow slowly walked inside who's appearance wasn't visible in the thick darkness.

But nothing can illuse Taehyung, he knew who the shadow is.

The shadow like person walked confusingly until he saw Taehyung standing in the middle of the hall who was a bit visible until the moon light.

A smile formed on his face and with spark on his eyes, the person rushed towards Taehyung, embracing him in a hug.

That familiar yet more intoxicating colonge filled around Taehyung just as the person hugged him.

The smell belonged to Jeon Jungkook!

Jungkook buried his face onto Taehyung, inhaling the sweet smell of the boy.

Jungkook's desperate hands roamed all around Taehyung just wanting to keep the boy all to himself.

Jungkook: Taehyung

The elder spoke out, desperation visible in his voice.

Taehyung felt his heart skipping as he backed from the hug a bit and looked at Jungkook.

Jungkook's face was now a bit visible, and Taehyung imprinted all the features of the elder's in his eyes.

Jungkook looks unbelievably handsome. He always had great features, but he's just too handsome for anyone's good.

Taehyung who was so lost in the elders arms, enjoying the comfort he's feeling around Jungkook lended at bit near the elder.

Jungkook himself was intaking all the features of Taehyung, up this close. The feeling of having his baby in his arms after so long feels so great.

Without noticing, the little space between them reduced as both of them leaned near each other.

Feeling the hot breath hitting on their face, Taehyung took the initiative and pressed his lips on Jungkook's.