Rathore's

Abhimaan Singh RathoreAge: 28Occupation: CEO OF Rathore Empire, Underworld Mafia king and  king of RajasthanCold, Emotionless, Ruthless but loves and respect his family a lot don't believe in love

Age: 28
Occupation: CEO OF Rathore Empire, Underworld Mafia king and  king of Rajasthan
Cold, Emotionless, Ruthless but loves and respect his family a lot don't believe in love.
People fear him everyone works according to him even ministers

His quote:
A family does not need to be perfect
It's just needed to be united

_______________________________________

___Rathore Family ___

Rajveer Singh Rathore and Gaytri Rajveer Rathore( Grandparents of Abhimaan) they both are very sweet couple but strict about rules.they have 3 children.

Abhijit singh Rathore: Oldest son of Rajveer and Gaytri Rathore and father  of Abhimaan. He very good person loves his family alot. Current king of Jaipur.

Malini Abhijit Rathore : wife of Abhijit and mother of Abhimaan. Lovely lady
Loves her family alot. Run many NGOs.
Abhijit and Malini has 2 children.

Aryan Singh Rathore: 20 year old son of Abhijit and Malini and brother of Abhimaan. Goes to college.respect and loves his big brother very much.

Abhay Singh Rathore: second son of Rajveer and Gaytri and uncle of Abhimaan. Kind man loves his family alot .

Nandini Abhay Rathore: wife of Abhay and aunt of Abhimaan. Kind lady . Love Abhimaan more than her own children . Run NGOs with Malini.
Abhay and Nandini has two children

Avinash Singh Rathore: 24 year old son of Abhay and Nandini and cousin brother of Abhimaan. Loves his family . Help his Bhai in work.loves to annoy Arshi.

Arshi Rathore : 19 year old.daughter of Abhay and Nandini and cousin sister of Abhimaan. Princess of the house. Everyone loves her alot. Goes to college.loves to fight Aryan and Avinash.

_______________________________________

__Shekhawat family ___

Shravni Shekhawat: daughter of
Rajveer and Gaytri and aunt of Abhimaan. She is good lady but little bit greedy. Wants her niece t marry Abhimaan.

Shivraaj Shekhawat: husband of shravni . They has one children

Avyansh Shekhawat: 26 year old CEO of Shekhawat groups . Loves his family. His wife is Annanya Shekhawat. They have one child his name is Veer.he is 3 years old.

Rathore are very powerful family in India . People respect them alot.They help people who needed. They are big people with big heart .

Bye 🥰.

Please vote and comment.