Ch 2

Delhi

In a Meeting Room

The people sitting there were shivering because they were sitting infront of a beast a devil who can kill them in a blink of eye

The people sitting there were shivering because they were sitting infront of a beast a devil who can kill them in a blink of eye. The devil is sitting on the head chair of the meeting room.

His aura is so dark it screams Danger and Power. He is glaring at all employees sitting infront of him. Because of there carelessness he had to come Delhi urgently for work.

Even in fear everyone was drooling over the man wha has a body of Greek God . His sharp Jaw line, his muscular body with a height of 6"4 and sharp facial features. His Armani suit is hugging his body like a second skin.

(Uff this fictional mens 🤌🤌)

"How can you all be so careless is that what I pay you for" said the devil opps sorry our male lead none other than Abhimaan Singh Rathore the CEO of Rathore Empire, King of Mafia world and Rajasthan. He is cold, ruthless for all people who don't do their work properly or try to betray him.

"If I don't get the file ready in four hour than you all are fired now get out" he said. Everyone walk out of the meeting room. Just then his phone ringed he pick up the phone it was his right hand man Harsh.

(On call)

Harsh :
Hukum Data Hukum is in the hospital I get the call from his personal bodyguard.

                                                  Abhimaan:
What happened to Dadasa Harsh

Harsh :
Hukum Data Hukum lost his consciousness when he was returning from the Temple .

                                                Abhimaan:
Am coming take care of him till then.

Harsh :
Yes Hukum

Abhimaan cut the call and Strom out of the office and walk towards his car.

His car
_______________________________________

Abhimaan POV

I was in a meeting when I got a call from Harsh my right hand man saying that Dadasa is in Hospital.
My Dadasa is the best person in my life. He was a great king and buisness man in his time but the people still respect him like that time. He can stand for you if you are right but also can punish you when you are wrong.
I mostly listen to my Dadasa only.

After 45 min I reached the hospital. My gaurd is asking the Receptionist about my Dadasa. When he came I made my way to VIP room .

When I was in corridor someone bumped into me I was already so much tensed now this. That person was about to fall when I catch her in my arms. yes she was a girl. When I saw her face I was stilled in my place like my whole world stop.

Her eyes were closed but when she open her beautiful honey brown eyes they were so calm and peaceful . I don't know why I get the feeling like I want to protect her from this world.

"Hukum Data Hukum is in that room"
Said Harsh" . Then I remember that we are in hospital. I help her to regain her balance. She said a sorry in her honey voice and ran away from there. Her voice is doing something to me.

But one question wast still in my mind  who is this miss clumsy.

______________::::::::::::::::::::_____________

  निगाहें  सब  बता देती है|
                               हसरते भी या नफ़रत भी||

So Hello Guys am back. Am so sorry 😔 for keep you waiting. But now I will update surely.

And Thanks to all people who love the story . Thank you for supporting me.
We have a long way to go on so pls support me and my story.

Please vote and comment don't be a silent reader.

It really encourages me.

Bye lovelies🥰