Ch 1

Sorry guys for updating late. But now I will try to update on time.
Now enjoy the first ch hope you all like it . Pls comment and vote.

_______________________________________

A girl was shivering and sweating. "I don't do anything pls believe me". She was repeating the same line again and again. When someone shake her. No it was not a nightmare it was reality. Reality of her life.

Her every morning and nights are like this. As she wake up first thing she saw was her sister. Not by blood but by heart. Her soul sister. Her bestfriend. As soon as she saw her she hug her tightly. Her bestfriend also hug her back.

Everything is okay Ruhi no one is here shh"her bestfriend said. Yes it was our female lead Ruhi Kapoor. The other girl was her bestfriend Riya Sharma. That dream always haunt her.

I can't Riya they always come in my dreams "replied Ruhi to her friend.
Everything is ok and now get up we have to leave for hospital" said Riya.
Yah we have to go early today"said Ruhi.

After they both get ready and Ruhi made breakfast for both of them as Riya don't know how to cook except noodles and boiling water. They both had their lunch and leave for their work.

There dresses

                        Ruhi dress

Ruhi dress

Riya dress

They work together in MNA hospital.
Riya is also a surgeon.

After sometime they reach their hospital. First they greet the receptionist who also greet them with smile. They both go to their cabins .
Ruhi sat on her chair thinking about her life. She was thinking how her life change in just few years .

A nurse knock on the door of her cabin. Ruhi tell her to come in. Doctor Ruhi there is a patient he is having some problem can you pls see him as Dr. Aman is not here today pls" said nurse.

It's ok I can see him relax and let's go" replied Ruhi. Ruhi reached the VIP room where the patient was admitted. She came near him and check him after checking him she told the people who were with the patient that he got unconscious due to dehydration but now he is ok.

After some time that patient got up
Ruhi was there as she was checking the patient file she goes near to the patient and ask him that is he ok which he replied "I am ok Beta" .

After They both started talk Ruhi lost the track of time she was so much happy talking to that person. when she watch her watch which shows 1 pm . O My God dadu I am sorry I have to go my friend will be waiting for me in the cafeteria and pls take care of yourself ok" said Ruhi to the patient to which the person replied " It's ok beta ji it's very nice to meet you and I am ok go now apna dhyan rakhana" he said caressing her head lovingly.

Ok by dada ji it's very nice to meet you and I hope I will meet you soon by" said Ruhi and left the room .

After Ruhi leave the room the patient said" I also hope we meet really soon beta"

And the patient was none another than was Mr.Rajveer Singh Rathore.

_______________________________________

Ruhi was running through the corridor of hospital if she don't get in cafeteria in time than her bestfriend will kill her when she was running.
She bump into a person as she about to fall two arms catch her.

She slowly open her eyes she was mesmerized by those pitch black eyes. She was so much lost in those eyes that she did not see how those eyes were staring at her face .

She came from her lala land when they hear the voice of another person.

She said a small sorry and run from there as she was embarrassed.

But his pitch black eyes was something that she could never forget. They were so mysterious and full of secrets.

A thought was running in her mind was "who is that Mr black eyes "

_______________________________________

Hlo guys so here is the first ch I known this is not that good but still it's the start of story it's a glimpse of our female lead life .

Sorry that this ch was short but after some ch I will try to write long ch.

And English is not my first language so pls co-operate.

Pls vote and comment don't be silent readers.

By