Author's Notes

STARTED: 7TH JANUARY 2023.
FINISHED: 1ST SEPTEMBER 2023.

A/N: Hi! Thank you for taking the time to read ACoTP and I hope you'll enjoy. It's based around an overused cafe trope, but where else is the best place to start on Wattpad? But hey, at least it contains a few of my little twists, including not completely being set in a cafe, which probably completely knocks out the point of this being a cafe AU, but fuck, who cares? You certainly don't, you're only here for your daily dose of Drarry. Be honest.

I'm only sixteen (fifteen when I started . . . but then I took a 'short' break and turned sixteen by the time August rolled around (when I continued this fic)) so I can't guarantee that this will be the best fanfiction you'll ever read, but I've put as much effort as I could into this and I hope you enjoy! :)

Also this story contains LGBTQ+ and centres around the ship Drarry so if that discomforts or upsets you for whatever reason, you can leave and I hope you find something else that you'll like!

This is also probably going to be the fluffiest fanfic ever write with only a brief period of angst (which isn't significant at all), so do what you will with that information. Though be warned, there is a tiny bit of lime, a hint of lemon and and suggestive jokes dotted throughout. ;)

For those who are impatient, Harry's first interaction with Draco isn't until chapter two, the oblivious dumbass doesn't recognise him until chapter four and their relationship starts to form a bit later on. Feel free to skip to those chapters if you can't stand reading a Drarry fic without Drarry blossoming, though you probably won't understand the context. But the Drarry overhaul in the later chapters definitely makes up for the lack of it in the first few. (Yes, I know. I'll organise my next fics so much better I promise. But it's worth it . . . I think.)

Quick note! I only have Wattpad and if you find this fanfiction anywhere else, it most likely isn't me and I recommend that you report it if you can, as this one is the original.

Other than that, have fun!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

DISCLAIMERS:
I do not own any characters, places, or anything else mentioned in this story, except any original characters. All canon named entities belong to J.K. Rowling and her associates. Neither is this story an official continuation of the 'Harry Potter' series, this is just a fanfiction.

This story contains content not suitable for those under thirteen.

CHAPTERS WRITTEN: 27/27.
TOTAL WORD COUNT: 63.1K.
EST. READING TIME: ~4H 25M.