Prologue

Breaking news on Channel 9: Local Teen Hero Amara Tennyson won her battle against Vilgax, who died in the explosion in the fight, which also took the lives of the Tennyson family making our hero the only surviv -click-

Amara sniffles and cries alone in the living room of the empty house. Rook, Gwen, Kevin....Grandpa Max... they are all gone.

She had just finished their funeral and mourned for her family. Her parents left the world when she was 14. ship comes to her and snuggles under her arm.

"Hey, ship..." "Ship!" She sighed and went to get the ship leash. "Come on, boy....let's go for a walk."

Soon, they were walking down the path. People recognise her and give her condolences or look at her in pity. She sighed and wiped her tears as they arrived at a bridge. She looks up at the sky to see 4 stars glowing bright with a bright star in the middle, making an hourglass constellation. "Hey Rook, Grandpa, Kevin... Gwen...I miss you guys,"

As if they heard her, the stars glowed brighter. She smiled and held ships in her arms.

" WATCH OUT!"

Amara turned to the noise and immediately moved away to a car crash next to her. Some debris flew, and one hit Amara's head. She staggers and tries to activate the watch to help, but the bridge railing she was holding on to broke, and she fell. Ship dives in after her trying to save her.

She tried to swim up but got tangled in the water vegetation. She struggled and struggled but succumbed to the water bed with the ship in her arms. 'Well, it looks like I am seeing you guys soon,' She thought before blacking out.

She feels someone licking her face. She groaned. "Ship, knock it out... it's too early," She said, patting ship before snuggling on the warm bed. Wait, warm? She immediately wakes up to see herself on a floating bed, and the weirdest part is she looks around to see she is in a Palace...IN SPACE???

"What in the smoothies??" She freaks out before hissing in pain to realize she has a bandage on her forehead. "What? How?" Suddenly, a beautiful woman comes in with a floating tray of food and medicine.

"Amara, you're awake... Thank god you had us worried. " the woman said. The woman who looked like Amar except for the eyes is dressed in a celestial Greek roman type outfit as she removes Amara's bandages. "Who are you?" Amara asked, "And where am I?"

" Amara, it's me...Voice of love, " She said, smiling. Amara racked her brain and then lightbulb. "Wait? Serena??" She said, "Hello Amara, you made me and Bellicus worried when we felt your heart fading. "

"But how are you here and in...human look? " She asked."That is because you're seeing me in my primordial Deity form as Balance. "

" What as in the Balance one of the 3 huge powerful beings who created the universe? But I thought Alien X...."

" Alien X is an alien form of the universe which holds powers to create or destroy it like me, my brother end, and Serena," a man with wings and brown eyes like Amara enters the room

" Woah, Bellicus? You look....soft, " She said, which ticked him off." OH, I WILL SHOW YOU SOFT it's quiet...."Hahaha, I like this kid's attitude." A man who looked like his twin but had two eye colours, one gold and one brown. " name is diabolo...I am End and I heard many things about your kiddo."