Chapter 2

Robin:

I was cooking when I felt someone breathing in my neck. I quickly turned around and looked in big green eyes. "Star! You scared me." I squeaked. Later I realized that we were touching noses. I backed up a little and burned my hand on the stove. "Oh I am so the sorry, Robin! I did not mean to scare you.." she said. "It's fine, honey." I said while holding my hand under cold water. She gave me a little smooch on my cheek.
We have been together for almost 4 months now but none of the other titans know. I mean they do know that I've liked her since we met but not that we're together. We like to keep it a secret. After all, hero's aren't suppose to date, Batman always say that. But we will tell them, eventually.

Starfire sighed while she walked to the couch. "What's the matter, Kori?" I asked. I turned off the stove and walked over to her. "Look, I know that I am not suppose to tell the secret to you. But it's going bad with friend Raven." She said looking down at her lap. "Again?" I ask. "The yes. But there is also something else. And she will be killing me if I tell you this. But you are our the leader so I need to." I looked at her confused.

"Have you been noticing that she's been hiding her skin more?"

"Yes? No. She always hides her skin."

"This is the different. Every time I come into friend Ravens room she quickly put her cloak around herself. As if she's hiding something. I think she's doing it again.."

Something in my chest broke. Even tho we're not the oldest of the group, Star and I are still kind of the parents. I care so much for my team. I looked at Starfire. "How can we help her? I want to help her, Kori. We can't let her keep doing that." "I know, Robin. I do not think we can do anything about it. The therapy won't work, asking her won't h-"
We heard a loud cry. "Garfield!" Star and I jumped up and run to his room.
"Beast boy? What is the wrong?" Kori asked. Cyborg came running to us. "What's happening here?! I heard someone scream or cry idk what it was." "We're about to find out" I said. I looked at Starfire and nodded. She opened the door.

Beast boy:

I looked in shock at the lines all over her skin. "How long have you been doing this-.. I mean why have you- what? Rachel?" She looked down. "I don't know." She said. I pulled her closer to me. "Raven.. you can cry. I know you want to. It's okay." I felt tears coming up. I heard soft sobs coming from Raven.
"Will you be okay?" I quietly asked. Raven looked up. She looked more pale than normal. "Kiss me, Garfield." "Huh?" But before I really could awnser, I felt the softest lips I've ever felt on mine. Then she collapsed to the ground. "Raven!!" I cried out loud.

The door opened and I saw Robin, Star and Cy standing in the door opening. Tears were running down my face. I had a passed out Raven in my arms. Robin took her from me and Koriandr helped me up and hugged me tight. "She will be the okay, Gar." She said, trying to calm me down. Cyborg walked with Robin. "Will she be okay tho?" I heard him ask to Robin. "No clue, Vic.."

-a few days later-

I woke up in sweat. I sighed. "Rachel.. when will you wake up." I walked to the living room. "Any sign?" I asked in a soft voice. Robin looked at me. "She's breathing normal, finally." I smiled a bit knowing she's getting better. Well atleast.. I hope.

Starfire:

I sat next to Robin. "You should get some of the rest, Robin. I will be watching her now." I whispered in his ear. Robin looked at me. "Thanks, Star." I looked at him with love. "He's so soft with his team. We do not deserve him." My mind got together again when I felt his lips on my forehead. A big smile got on my face.

"And that's why he loves you" I sighed. I've been talking to a passed out Raven for a good half hour now. "We miss you, friend Rachel." I stroke her hair. I was making sure Raven got enough to eat and drink. "I will be the right back." I mumbled. I walked to Robins room to get something.

After I came back I saw Garfield asleep with Raven on his lap. I could not help but to tear up. I love my team so much. I went back to Robins room and I stepped in his bed where he was snoring in. I put my head on this shoulder and hold him close. "Dick?" I said quietly. "Hm?" He replied.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"..."

"..."

"How would you be the feeling if I was laying there?"

"I would be heartbroken to see my future wife in a coma. I would be really sad probably.. for sure. Why are you asking me this?"

"I don't know.."

"Oh."

"I miss her."

"Me too."

I kissed his jawline and I saw he smiled. I got a light pink blush on my face.
"Beast boy must be the so upset.." I said. "Mhm." Robin said. "Let's go to sleep and hope for a miracle to come." I gave him one last kiss (so I thought). I felt him staring at me. "Hm?" "You're just so beautiful, Kori.." He kissed me softly. I smiled. "Go to sleep, Dick.."

Cyborg:

"I want a partner too. Life is not fair, bruh." I said pouting. It was way to obvious that Robin and Star were dating. "I can be your girlfriend." A familiar voice said in his ear. I turned around screaming. "Sarah Simms!? What the heck are you doing here! It's been so long." I said with a big question mark above my head.

(To be clear, Sarah Simms is Cyborgs love interest since the 80's. She's not in the movies/ series but she is in the comics.)

)