Chapter 3

Raven:

"I have dealt with so much stuff."

"Pain."

"Anxiety."

"Trauma."

"Attacks."

"Depression."

"Love."
"Love was the worst. It's up, it's down. It's easy, it's hard. It's annoying! The love I had for my dad. And my ex- boyfriend, malchoir, who betrayed me. But now.. Garfield is coming through. And I'm so scared."

I walked in a dark room. "Am I dead? Is this death? Where am I!?" I thought panicking. "Calm down, darling." A very familiar voice said. "Beast boy?" I asked carefully. I looked around and saw a figure standing. I looked closer. "You're not beast boy.. you do look like him but you're not.. him. Where am I?" The figure came closer to me. "It's alright, Rachel." He shushed me. I looked at the ground. He lift my chin.

"You want him, don't you? You loveeee him and you've been crushing on him for forever."

"Dude. I'm in a coma and you're here asking me if I want Garfield."

"It's funny how you said Garfield but I didn't mention anyone."

I looked at him dumb. "It's funny how you look like Beastie and that we were talking about him not even 5 minutes ago."

"Oh."

"Yeah oh, you're just as dumb."

"You like that tho."

"Let's change the subject."

"Like what?"

"How do i get out of here."

Beast boy:

I screamed as I felt a hand on my shoulder. "You good?" A deep voice said. "Cyborg. You're even scarier then Rae at the moment." Cyborg laughed. "How is she doing?" He asked. I looked down at my lap were a not moving Raven was laying. "Not clue." I said back. We both went quiet.

Cyborg left again and I was alone with Raven again. I looked at her. "She is so beautiful. I miss her so much. She lost way to much blood." I sighed. I gave her a little smooch. "Why did you do that, Ray-Ray. Why didn't you come to us earlier. You wouldn't be laying here if you told us what was on your mind. And I still don't know why you were ignoring me. I didn't mean to hurt you, if I did." A tear rolled down.

The crime alert went off.

I carefully put Raven back. "I'll be right back, my love." I said quietly while giving her a kiss.
I really thought I saw a smile appear on her face. I looked closely but I think I just imagined it. I ran to get Robin and the others. "Terra on the loose, guys!" I screamed.

-a few hours pass-

Raven:

I jumped up screaming, crying and gasping for air. No one was in the tower at that time I finally woke up. I had a full on panic attack. I was starting to sweat, my face was full of tears and I was full on shaking. "I should call them. No, I shouldn't. They're on a mission right? Wait.. am I even awake? What is happening!" I was so scared.

I found a small hiding spot to calm down. I breathe in through my nose and I exhaled through my mouth. I stroke my arm gently. "Good job, Rachel." I said trying to comfort myself. I heard something in the living room. Screaming. I walked towards the screaming and looked at the shocked and scared teen titans.

Beast boy:

"Raven! Where is she!!" I screamed in frustration. Starfire started sobbing. "Our friend Raven got the kidnapped?!" "Calm down, Kori." Robin said soft but panicked. "She can't be that far." "She indeed isn't." Cyborg said. "What do you mean?" I asked. I looked to the direction Cy was looking and I saw a scared, crying and panicked Raven standing in the doorway.

I could not move. I looked in shock at the girl who never showed any emotion, who is now scared and shacking. I slowly walked up to her. "Rae?" I asked with a soft sad voice. Tears started to roll down my face again. This time from happiness, frustration and anger. I held my arms open and she quickly dived in. We both started sobbing.
The other titans looked at us with tears. It was an emotional roller coaster to be honest with you. I looked down at her crying face. Her beautiful dark eyes met mine. I started leaning in but stopped a few inches away from her lips. Our breathing got heavier. "Can I?" I whispered. She didn't awnser. Instead she threw her arms around my neck and pulled me into a big soft kiss.

-a few moments later-

Robin:

"Rachel. Tell us what happened, please." I said while looking worried. She looked at the ground. "Well.." she said quietly. "Where do I start." She told us about the strange figure and the weird conversation they had. "Why were you talking about me, mama." Beast boy asked with a grin on his face. "Shut up, Gar." Me and Cyborg said. "Go on."
She told us how she got out. She could choose to forget us, to relive her trauma's or she needed to leave the teen titans. "I choose to relive my trauma's." She said. "I didn't want to lose you guys. I didn't want to forget you. You're the family I never actually got. You guys are my platonic soulmates. And my real soulmate." She looked at beast boy who turned red.
I smiled. "I'm glad you're back with us, Raven." My smile turned back to serious. "Look at me, Mrs Roth. From now on. If anything happens, you'll go straight to us. And I'm saying this to all of you, by the way. I want you guys to promise that we will never lie to each other. That we will tell each other everything. We can trust each other. We're here for each other, guys.. we're a family. And no one can break us apart." I looked around and realized I brought everyone to tears. Even myself. "I love you guys." I said.
Koriandr jumped on me and kissed me. "We love you the too, Robin." I proudly looked around. "I'm glad to be here." Cyborg said.

——————

Thanks for reading, yall. I kind of lost my motivation for this story lol. I'm already writing a new, hopefully better one :)
See you soon<3