Part 1

Hello, my lovely waffles I'm finally grammar-checking this shit; again, if there are any mistakes, feel free to let me know.

Simon's POV (That's you, bitch.)

I was watching some horror movies because I'm a bad bitch (slaying it), and then I heard a noise: "Oh my god, who's there?" There was nothing there, not even a mouse. Simon got up from the couch and headed towards the decoration where the sound came from. "It's me, you basic white bitch," said the mysterious voice. "Who?" Simon inquired. "Jenna, you dumb ass, I swear you would never survive a horror movie." Jenna laughed and hopped out of the closet with some snacks. "So I got us a snack for the movie, and you need to lock your door so someone can get in," she says as she places all the snacks down on the table and then sits down on the couch. "Well, they can come in, and I have been lonely for years." They laughed "Anyway, we must study later to pass the quiz." Jenna stood up and shouted at him, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN TEST?" Simon paused, then let out a small laugh, which turned into a louder and harder one. "I'm just messing with you; Mr. Jerksen would never give us a test on a Monday." Jenna looked at him and punched his arm. "That was mean. I almost cried." Jenna pouted. Simon grabbed some popcorn and sat down next to Jenna. "Well, suck it up anyway. What should we watch?" Simon looked at Jenna with a look, while she just looked over with a smile. Halloween," she cheered with glee, but Simon groaned at her words and shook his head."Girl, that's all we watch; it's like you want to fuck Michael Myers." Jenna looked at him and scoffed. "Your no better bitch; you wanted to fuck Stu and Billy," she pointed out. He looked at her and scoffed. "Girl, at least they have some humanity left in them, and I never said I wanted that rat of a man, Billy. I only want Stu; he's way better and funny." He looked at the screen and said, "Yes, you guys can have him. I don't want him." Jenna looked at him, confused. "Who the hell are you talking to?" He looked back at her and shrugged.

Sorry for being short; it's just that the app is weird, so it won't let me continue typing for some reason.