Part 8

I turned around to face him, and I was appalled; my face was whiter than paper. "Ho-how are you here?" He chuckled at me and leaned in, "You can't get rid of me that easily." He grabbed me and put me in a locker, opening the lock and sticking me in it, somehow locking it. "No fuck dammit!" I kept trying to get out, but it didn't work.
"you know i was pretty bumd that i couldnt kill you but then i was told i could kill you so many times and i could never get bored but now when i look at you i feel pity which is disgueting so your lucky your cute or youll be dead" he said as he opened the locker and picked me up.

When I woke up, I was met with the face of Meg. "Hey, how was it? Did you escape?" she asked as she helped me up. "No, he stabbed me in the back and took a picture, and he also keeps calling me sweetheart. It's weird." When I got up, I just walked to a log and sat down. "At least his voice is hot." Dwight laughed and I smiled while Nea was disgusted (we don't like her here, sorry, not sorry) and I got up and said, "I'm going into the woods for a walk." I started to head into the woods and said, "Be careful." Dwight says I rolled my eyes and continued to walk. Once I came up to a lake and sat down and watched the water. I picked up a rock and threw it, and I watched the water ripple. I sat there for 10 minutes until I heard the bushes move. I looked behind me and turned to see a pig mask. "Um, hello?" I got up and went to it, but slowly because I was confused and didn't trust it at all, but a person came out of the bush and it appeared to be a woman wearing it: "You know Danny won't stop talking about you and it's annoying, Simon this Simon that's like god, what's so good about you?" She looked me up and down and said, "Ouch, that hurt, and Danny? "Ghostface the guy who killed you," my eyes widened, "ah, ok, well I should get going, you know," I stood up and walked away.

Before the pig went to Simon
"He's just so so annoying. I hate this fucking guy. I just want to stab him in the face until I can't tell it's him." Danny was furious that he was having feelings for you; you're supposed to be his victim, but he can't seem to get you out of his head. "Ya ya, you like him, big woop, we all did once."Pig got up and walked away; she was done talking to him about you.

Hello everyone, I just posted another chapter (due to my laziness, of course).