Part 5

When I woke up I was still in a forest and confused " what the hell" i got up and started to walk but the weird thing was my leg was not injured ' that's weird' i felt my leg and there was no blood " hey get down" i looked around " who said that" i was scared did the killer find me again " over here" i looked at a bush and saw a woman with red hair that was in a braid " get down or the killer will see you" i got down and what i saw next horrid me it was this monster like a guy with a mask and a trap in his hand he passed right by me and went to this object and kicked it then processed to walk away " ok he went, I'm meg and it seems your new so iI'llexplaineverything"
After explaining ( bitch im lazy ok)
" So we are survivors and there are killers out to get us and for each match, you must do five genes to escape and when you get hooked you wait for someone to unhook us then when you die you go back to the cap?" I looked at her " that is right we need to do one more so let's go"
We got up and went to the gen that the killer kicked and did it while we were doing it I messed up ( of course you're new at this) " shit run the killer will come" I got up and ran when I was running I saw this red weird looking thing so I opened it and got in slowly only to hear a scream it sounded like a man ' I wonder who that is'
Before we go on i'll like to say your three perks ( i made them myself so if you want to use them then ask)
"Let's Dance"
distraction, Dance, yell anything and distract the kill for 30 seconds ( 10/20/30)
"You're ok"
Calm nerves, being able not to scream, or groin when injured
" Fuck you"
Your on, being able to hit the killer anywhere, but only when ingried can only do this once for you then once for someone else"
(ok back you better have read that or you would have been confused later on)
Once I got out of the locker I went towards this yellow glowing person once I saw he wasn't yellow anymore so I got him off the hook " hey im Simon what's yours?" the other looked up at me "I'm Dwight thanks for saving me" I smiled but the ground started to crack and shake " whats happing Dwight" I was worried " oh that endgame we need to get to an exit gate one of them was open" we started to run and when we go there meg was running to us " help he's on my ass do anything to get him off" she yelled I went near the killer " hey big ugly guy" the killer stopped and looked at me I then flipped him off while meg and Dwight escape " fuck you" i then went to the exited gate and left.
When I got to the camp many people were looking at me " whos this" someone said" " This is our new survivor his name is Simon" i waved and some  waved back " tell us about yourself"  dwight said " well my favorite color is black ( like yall's souls) i like to eat pasta my dad and mom hate me because I'm bi I love to cook and paint, and watch horror movies, oh and right before coming here I was chased by a killer he based of off this old movie scream 1996 and I'm glad he's gone he either was obsessed with me or real wanted me dead" I smiled and somewhere confused " what year was it for you?" I was confused by this " the year was 2023" somewhere shocked by this some weren't

Sorry for not wriggt a lot school is a bitch