Part 6

"Wait so you tell me there was a killer after you before you came here?" A guy asked " well ya it was terrifying having a killer chase you because he's either obsessed with you or really once you fucking dead? I smiled sheepishly while still looking around "
Well your kinda safe here the killers can't come over here" ( lol they wish )

Ghostface pov ( before he was teleported)
'Can't he just give up ' Simon was still running far in the woods so I decided to hide behind trees so he couldn't spot me I look around again and I don't see him " what the hell" I looked around again but didn't see him I then felt something weird crawling on me I looked down and saw black smoke " what is this" it felt very weird and I felt dizzy " goddamnit" and then proceeded to past out

Uh oh he's here and he's coming for your ass

Ghostface woke up and looked around " I'm still in the woods" I was confused about why I passed out was I sick or just Tired he looked around and then heard a snap I looked for whoever caused that snap and there was nothing this is very confusing fucking Simon is gone ( he knows your name because your friend said it and he is stalking you ) and now he's still in the woods " maybe if i contine to walk i might find him" so i stared to walk and i came to this house looking thing with two doors and a window and what seems to be two red closet looking things " ok what in the fuck are theses" i got up to it and open it there was a set of axes just stilling there " im going to touch it" when i touched it i got shocked ' wtf' ok im not going to touch that i closed the locked and i heard somthing come to life i turn around and see a yellow aura i went towards it and saw some people " some people fuck it might as well kill them while im trying to find simon" i crouched down and went up to one of them thats working on a gentorate ' why in the fuck are they, you know what im not goig to question it' i grab the girl and placed her on the ground but when i tried to stab her i heard a whisper " put her on the hook" i looked around to see who said that nad no on is there " on the hook?" i pick the girl up and went towards a hook looking thing and put her on it and she proceed to scream " oooo they scream like a little girl"
I turn around and head away from her to find more i crouched down and sneha around i see this guy with glasses go in the closet thing so i sneak up and open the door so he screamed " you should be more smart" I Grabbed him and put him in the hook

Skip to the end because I'm a lazy assssss bitch
I finally got the last one on the grab " where is Simon" I was pissed that he wasn't here why does he always get away " I don't know" he repiled scared for his life danny wanst very happy wot this respond so he he stab dwight in the back and took a picture of him while blood ran out of his mouth. Once he was done he got up and felt the fog wrapping around him to take him away from this.

Hes back a the camp for killers
Ghostface woke up to find some guy with a mask looking at him so he spange to his feet and knocked him onto the ground " if you try anything i slit your tough and gut you like a fish"the other killler ( there knew but Danny didnt see them) looked at the commotion " woah woah clam down buddy we arnt going to hurt you"

( Sorry for not updating culinary is a pain in my ass and i just got a surgry, i swear if they fucked it up im goig to be pissed)