ETF Team on Picnic🥳

So this will be Short Story in which ETF Team is going for Picnic.....

This will be Arakshi Story...

Some Important points:->

1) Arakshi are married and are in Etf team..

2) Arjun is Acp while Sakshi is crime journalist.

3) Shree, Liza, Chotu, Sameer and Ayesha will be there in Short Story...

4) They are going for Jungle Picnic

So let's Start the Story:->

Sakshi excitedly: Guys kahi chalte hai na? What say?

Shree: I agree Picnic chale?

Liza: Haan wo bhi jungle Picnic...

Chhotu: Haan waha tent bhi lagaye...

Ayesha: par Arjun Sir aur Sameer Sir se baat kon karega...

Shree, Liza and chotu together: Sakshi...!!

Tab tak Sameer aur arjun bhi conference room me enter hote hai and they heard their voice...

Arjun from behind: kya Sakshi

All turns towards him and gulped in fear and silently gets straight in their chair and start doing some work...

Shree & Sakshi was busy in laptop while Ayesha is reading file of some old case..

Liza is using phone while Chhotu called her shoo wali girlfriend...

SamJun looked at each other with confused expression but they found something fishy

Sam: koi baatega kya hua hai?

Arjun: Haan Ayesha tum batao?

Ayesha: Sir Me? Par bol to shree,Liza aur chotu rahe the...

Trio together: hum to Sakshi se baat kar rahe the...

Sam: Haan to Sakshi tum batao kya hua?

Sakshi: wo..hum..(while stammering a little)

Arjun looked at her with raised eyebrows, while team is looking at her with Ray  of light....

Sakshi: wo arjun, hamari holidays hai to hum soch rahe the ki kahi chalte hain...

Arjun: You mean Picnic??

All looked at him with widen eyes that how well he knows Sakshi...

Sakshi with wide smile and excitely exclaimed: Haan arjun, please na Jungle Picnic chalte hain....Kolkata me camp bhi hai, Prakriti naam se...wahi chalte hain?

All etf team look at her like wah abhi to scared thi aur abhi ek baar me sab bol diya wahh..!!

Arjun smile a little: Okay everyone, pack your bags, tomorrow morning sharp 7 ready rehna..

Sameer: Haan van ka arrangement me karta hu

All: OK thank you sir(and everyone leave from there in excitement)

While SamJun chuckled seeing there team like that..

Sam with teasing smile: kya baat hai aaj Arjun Suryakanth Rawte, Picnic ke liye maan gaye? Biwi se itna pyaar hmm not bad Rawte .

Arjun gives glare to him but smile too and left..

Arakshi's home:->

Sakshi was doing packing with her cheese wide smile....she is very excited for the trip...

After getting approval from DIG, arjun entered inside the room and found his wifey dancing with her teddy bear...

Arjun chuckled and pull her closer making her drop her teddy bear in the ground.

She looked at him with raised eyebrows but Arjun just pulled her closer making her Shivered..

Sakshi: Ar..arjun kya kar rahe ho?

Arjun with mischievous smile: Tumhe Pyaar

Sakshi blush hard after hearing this...and hide herself in his chest making him chuckled on her..

Arjun: Waise wo tumhare pyaare teddy bear ka tumhare bina kya haal hoga? Kahi ussko tumhari absence me kisne fad diya to?(he asked with teasing smile)

While Sakshi gives death glare to him...

Sakshi: Khabardaar mere teddy ko kuch kiya to? Aur aap itna jalte kyu ho usse??

Arjun: Because Now he is taking my Place in Your arms....Roz Raat ko beech me daal deti ho ussko...

Sakshi look at him with wide eyes and kissed his cheeks....

Sakshi: but I love you more...(said with her cheese smile)

Thank you

Stay tuned for next part

Byyee

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■